Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Dry Bowser...
*drool*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: pikazz on December 12, 2011, 05:35:35 PM
I hope you all enjoy mewtwo :]

a teaser~


done in one hour lol, only is mouth is unrigged and his toes. will do the same on him like I have done with Drybones x3
only single binded object except for hands/toes/shoes ect

ohh!! me want this! I always wanted a dry bowser since I started with Brawl hacks xDD
*clicks like button*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




pikazz where is that dry browser model from?? and shouldnt you have the extra shell before rigging since ppl say it messes the rig if you had extra shell later
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 12, 2011, 06:39:03 PM
pikazz where is that dry browser model from?? and shouldnt you have the extra shell before rigging since ppl say it messes the rig if you had extra shell later
I didn't lose the rig when I added extra polygons like yelloweyes, things like meowths guitar and scraggys doll O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 12, 2011, 06:46:48 PM
I didn't lose the rig when I added extra polygons like yelloweyes, things like meowths guitar and scraggys doll O.o
then its great news you should try sm64 bowser extra shell and see what happens xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like MKWii's.

Pikazz, you have no [censored]n idea how much I love you right now.

Dry Bowser time!

Who seriously votes on "GET OUT" :srs:
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 12, 2011, 06:56:25 PM
Looks like MKWii's.

Pikazz, you have no [censored]n idea how much I love you right now.

Dry Bowser time!
nope, it's M&S ATOWG :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

@pikazz:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




.. wow .. awesome .. :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 12, 2011, 07:07:42 PM
@pikazz:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

that's awesome! :3

looks awesome with mewtwos original recolors from melee x3

this is why I wanted every "bone" would be singlebinded on both dry bones and Dry bowser

I modified falco's Taunt to make him to kick his own head xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 12, 2011, 07:27:37 PM
that's awesome! :3

looks awesome with mewtwos original recolors from melee x3

I modified falco's Taunt to make him to kick his own head xD

lol its awesome!

also dude I made a custom Mewtwo outfit, the *Black* outfit to complete color the pack, I't will be up in some minutes. :af2:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Double post of WIN!

Melee Recolors DONE!
Now you can download them here:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24156

@Pikazz You should add these to the OP downloads or link it to your Mewtwo import so people can find it easily xDD also I PM you, it's about something important ;)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Done :3

I also need to make a nicer OP D:
mine looks bad D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Naw, it doesn't look bad.

Damn, I want that Dry Bowser, he's friggin epic and cries out "Make me a PSA!!!"