Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
December 13, 2011, 08:17:33 PM #855 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:20:47 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: pikazz on December 13, 2011, 08:08:16 PM
someone have some critque on both mewtwo and dry bones?

critique? not but I'm wondering why Mewtwo's hands and (sometimes) fingers become waird in some animations for example:
while making an animation and I move the hand bone down or up, this happens - the hand moves out of the arm some like this:

is that a rig problem? I don't think its the animation because it normally would rotate the arm along with the hand, but instead that happens.

otherwise everything is cool x)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




To make up for not doing Dusknoir, I'll help out when needed (when I get my computer back that is. ;_;).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

thanks you too KingJigglypuff :3

when you mention dusknoir, maybe I should rig and do someone over him too O.o
but first, who is the perfect one?
Stupid Tinypic :C

December 14, 2011, 04:51:16 AM #858 Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 05:04:43 AM by Protoman.EXE
Pikazz, Drybones is looking so good, i think i just came.

And i love your Mewtwo so much, i named my Shiny Mewtwo in Emerald after you. :srs:
EDIT: When i put in ur name, his name glitched. So "@ 8 Ü º " Is now your name
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 14, 2011, 04:51:16 AM
Pikazz, Drybones is looking so good, i think i just came.

And i love your Mewtwo so much, i named my Shiny Mewtwo in Emerald after you. :srs:
EDIT: When i put in ur name, his name glitched. So "@ 8 Ü º " Is now your name
lol, I feeling honored xD

so my new name is @ 8 Ü º ?xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dry bowser is in progress :3


I made so he can blink with his iris :3


and his extra shells working! x3

Things if left: Make his iris move and Metal texture!
I wanna release scraggy too but he has a huge problem, he freezing when his doll gets metaltexture and I dont wanna give out that freezes the game :srs:

how is drybones? any critiuqes? :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dry Bowser's shell looks a little weird.... I think it's because you can see through it.

I mean, I know that's how it's supposed to look, but it still looks weird to me.

But it's fine. XD

Also, if something has a problem, it's better not to release it until that problem is resolved.

You're one of the few people who understand that. :srs:

dry bowser shell looks exactly like it should be empty xD but just a sugestion we should see bowser head inside the shell :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think the empty void should be filled with black or something.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Santa Ridley on December 14, 2011, 07:16:14 PM
Dry Bowser's shell looks a little weird.... I think it's because you can see through it.

I mean, I know that's how it's supposed to look, but it still looks weird to me.

But it's fine. XD

Also, if something has a problem, it's better not to release it until that problem is resolved.

You're one of the few people who understand that. :srs:
I never releasing something that can freeze the game, never :srs:

Carnage: I know, I will add things there that's will make it good look x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Damn, that Dry Bowser looks delish, man. :3 I can't wait till he's released. X3

Quote from: pikazz on December 14, 2011, 07:42:31 PM
I never releasing something that can freeze the game, never :srs:

Carnage: I know, I will add things there that's will make it good look x3
then it would turn epic xD you should release SM64 bowser and dry bowser in the same Pack a double bowser release xD those are two released i will certainly not miss xD bowser needs some epic recolours and like me ppl are waiting for a dry bowser for a long time xD and sm64 bowser too
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love Dry Bowser.He'll go fantasticly with Dry Bones and just a suggestion: why don't you make Koopa Troopa?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

just scrunch bowser's head, arms, legs, and tail in the shell. then itll be perfect :P

XXDrakWolfXX: Cause drybones is <3 while Koopa troopa is meh D: xD
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 14, 2011, 09:14:55 PM
just scrunch bowser's head, arms, legs, and tail in the shell. then itll be perfect :P
that's what I will do :3
Stupid Tinypic :C