Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 16, 2011, 09:30:01 PM
OK...
1.) Don't double post.
2.) pikazz will release Dry Bowser when he thinks it is good to be released. Give him time.
Noobs these days. >_>
^this

I really hope I can release it soon
Stupid Tinypic :C


Hey,can you import any kirby hat over Jigglypuff? I'd love to see a port for G&W kirby and Mewtwo kirby
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Lol, can't wait to get Bowpuff, or Giga Purin, or what ever the hell it is. Any way, innotice you have done a few Mario character, any chance of seeing Jr done?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

>sees Jiggs madness and Dry Bowser
Pikazz, I think I'm falling in love with you. No So homo. ♥

You going to be releasing all that?

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 16, 2011, 10:07:20 PM
Hey,can you import any kirby hat over Jigglypuff? I'd love to see a port for G&W kirby and Mewtwo kirby
pretty much :3 but I believe I can't do G&W and Mewtwo jigglypuff :/

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 16, 2011, 10:17:03 PM
Lol, can't wait to get Bowpuff, or Giga Purin, or what ever the hell it is. Any way, innotice you have done a few Mario character, any chance of seeing Jr done?
I calling it jigglywser :3
I dont know if anyone are doing Jr O.o

Quote from: MechaWave on December 16, 2011, 10:22:27 PM
>sees Jiggs madness and Dry Bowser
Pikazz, I think I'm falling in love with you. No So homo. ♥

You going to be releasing all that?
sorry but I am already taken! x3

nope, I will keep all stuff for myself! jk
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 16, 2011, 11:26:11 PM
pretty much :3 but I believe I can't do G&W and Mewtwo jigglypuff :/
I calling it jigglywser :3
I dont know if anyone are doing Jr O.o
sorry but I am already taken! x3

nope, I will keep all stuff for myself! jk

for Jigglytwo I think you can take Mewtwo's tail bone and put it in Jigglypuff? is that possible? or maybe putting his tube on his head? is that possible? :0
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




those jigglypuff import tests have made me lol big time! xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

When I saw the thread name I was like :srs:

Then I saw the pictures and I was like :happy:

Oh my gosh I approve of this endeavor.


Can you get G&W Kirby, and combine him with the Jiggly puff hat, then just texture the hat black?

:O
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

lol, thank you for all support x3

AGFP: I can takes his tail and his backhead thingy but the tail will be pretty much single binded D: (no motion at all)
Quote from: Protoman.EXE on December 17, 2011, 01:05:38 AM
Can you get G&W Kirby, and combine him with the Jiggly puff hat, then just texture the hat black?

:O
you gave me an crazy how to make it work <w<
and when I get crazy ideas, I NEED to make them ASAP!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 17, 2011, 09:48:45 AM
lol, thank you for all support x3

AGFP: I can takes his tail and his backhead thingy but the tail will be pretty much single binded D: (no motion at all)you gave me an crazy how to make it work <w<
and when I get crazy ideas, I NEED to make them ASAP!
Nice!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I might have succeeded to do Cellshade/G&W Jigglypuff! :D
atleast on objects, but I haven't done the materials yet x3

I really hope this works!

(to those that dont know about cellshade is, watch the game Okami and you will understand)
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oh,god,I hope to see soon! BTW I got a new 3DS just because my parents wanted to buy it :af2: I gat the 3DS I wanted for Christmas APART from the gifts I'll get on 25th December and 6th January! Life's awesome :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


only left now is correcting the Material and shading and test ingame (this is tomorrow lol)

next person that gives me a crazy idea will be punish :srs: but I love crazy ideas :happy:
but that push forward my releases :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C