Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 22, 2011, 08:48:59 AM
As a last resource, you can always edit manually the normals, and test them each time. It was the normals modifier or something like that.

Anyway, the head looks fine, what seems wrong is the shell, and hands mostly. and maybe the lower part of the head, the mandible or whatever is called.
I think the shell is great O_o his head has "reverse" shading on his head on final destination
Stupid Tinypic :C

The poll is so [censored]ing confusing to me.

I really have no idea what it's about.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 04:28:15 AM
The poll is so [censored] confusing to me.

I really have no idea what it's about.
If ya want him to make Glados from Portal ;)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 23, 2011, 04:28:15 AM
The poll is so [censored] confusing to me.

I really have no idea what it's about.
it's if you are happy to see GLaDOS, the final boss from Portal :3
Stupid Tinypic :C



Epic! I love this guy more than his evolution

btw any advance on n64 bowser?
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I have decided, I will work on things I have start on

I mean Meowth and Petey!

will complete them before I do anything new :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

looks like scraggy wasn't an hit :srs:

I hope it was okay
Stupid Tinypic :C

That scraggy looks cool  :kdance:

Getting back to Dry Bowser's shader problems:

I've made a quick fix for my personal use, let's see if it's easy to see which one is it:






SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 24, 2011, 12:56:18 AM
That scraggy looks cool  :kdance:

Getting back to Dry Bowser's shader problems:

I've made a quick fix for my personal use, let's see if it's easy to see which one is it:

*AWESOMENESS*

TEACH ME D8

what did you do?
Stupid Tinypic :C

xD

Exported as DAE, opened the dae in 3dsmax, exported as DAE.

Imported into brawlbox, edited back the visibility bones, and tested in game xD

Basically, this resets the normals. Still, there are 2 small issues I've not fixed, but I hope you do, and I'll download your fix if you do it. The left arm and leg will still be inverted. So, if you invert the normals for them, you should get a perfect shade ingame, cause the rest seemed to be perfect already.

Hope this helps, the hack really deserves to get perfected ^^
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

December 24, 2011, 02:12:56 AM #1032 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:41:45 AM by Christian_CAO
(´◉◞౪◟◉)

Scraggy... is the best gift ever (≧∇≦) ♥

Really awesome job Pikazz. I love his facial expressions, he is so cute (● 'ω `●)

----------
Scraggy's rig is great. Though his feet get detached during some kick based animations
and there is a certain weight issue where you can see some odd polygon sticking out
on his back or near his arm during certain animations, he is really too good.
The issues aren't even all that noticeable. (´・ω・`)
^3^

:af2: :af2: :af2: COOL! Scraggy power!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I have an surprise for you all~
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 24, 2011, 01:21:55 AM
xD

Exported as DAE, opened the dae in 3dsmax, exported as DAE.

Imported into brawlbox, edited back the visibility bones, and tested in game xD

Basically, this resets the normals. Still, there are 2 small issues I've not fixed, but I hope you do, and I'll download your fix if you do it. The left arm and leg will still be inverted. So, if you invert the normals for them, you should get a perfect shade ingame, cause the rest seemed to be perfect already.

Hope this helps, the hack really deserves to get perfected ^^
I thanks for teaching me :3 will fix it asap x3

Quote from: Christian_CAO on December 24, 2011, 02:12:56 AM
(´◉◞౪◟◉)

Scraggy... is the best gift ever (≧∇≦) ♥

Really awesome job Pikazz. I love his facial expressions, he is so cute (● 'ω `●)

----------
Scraggy's rig is great. Though his feet get detached during some kick based animations
and there is a certain weight issue where you can see some odd polygon sticking out
on his back or near his arm during certain animations, he is really too good.
The issues aren't even all that noticeable. (´・ω・`)

thank you :3
but it's hard to make perfect with low vertices count D:

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 24, 2011, 12:11:51 PM
:af2: :af2: :af2: COOL! Scraggy power!
SCRAGGY POWEEER!
Stupid Tinypic :C