Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
December 25, 2011, 01:10:35 AM #1050 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 01:22:04 AM by pikazz

the bones are now set up!

but it aren't rigged, the only thing that is rigged is it's tail and right back leg


used animation porter to this one to look how it looked like, looks pretty cool even it isn't rigged by me instead for 3ds itself lol

and this is no animation porter

fatty spider-looklike ammy <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Damn that fat spider looking Ammy lol.

By the way, it should say Goddess instead of God.

Looks great,keep up your work!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

 :happy: Are you gonna give her any of her weapons to go on her back?

Quote from: pikazz on December 24, 2011, 01:20:43 PM

I wanna do this little fella but dont know over who :/
and the model I have is boneless D:

=D
Her MvC3 model, rite?
Having her over Ivysaur with custom animations would indeed be nice, since it also allows for other wolf-like characters like others said.
But I say we need to get somebody to make a complete moveset of her! That way, you can also give her her own boneset to go over any character, right? >=D
And I'm actually kinda surprised that nobody went "inb4cal".
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 25, 2011, 02:09:58 AM
By the way, it should say Goddess instead of God.

Indeed it should.
*Points to human Ammy avy*

Quote from: Holiday Hungry Jho on December 25, 2011, 11:23:39 AM
:happy: Are you gonna give her any of her weapons to go on her back?
yeah, but I dont have the models of her plate, one bead or a sword :/
and dont know if I will do one model have sword, other one has plate or make ammy has all 3 of them controlled by VIS0 :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 01:55:21 PM
yeah, but I dont have the models of her plate, one bead or a sword :/
and dont know if I will do one model have sword, other one has plate or make ammy has all 3 of them controlled by VIS0 :/
Give her all of them, controlled by VIS0. That would give an advantage when making a PSA for her :)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 25, 2011, 03:22:47 PM
Give her all of them, controlled by VIS0. That would give an advantage when making a PSA for her :)
I though about that and I believe that would be the best choose :3
but I need the weapon models D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oh lord yes this is like my favorite thing.

No joke, would be willing to do a moveset and animations if this gets done.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

December 25, 2011, 06:39:35 PM #1059 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 06:41:53 PM by pikazz

the rigging gets better
only left is her frontlegs and some touch ups and when her rig is complete :D
with touch up I mean if anypart is badly rigged like I saw now her rig mistake on her backpaws and some of her teeths

she is VERY intense to rig since I must rig her "Cell shading" rig too and that the hardest part :srs:
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 25, 2011, 05:32:40 PM
Oh lord yes this is like my favorite thing.

No joke, would be willing to do a moveset and animations if this gets done.
yeah :D

I have though about a moveset to her too but only special attack so far

B: Power Slash, A strong and Simple slash from her "pen"

B>: Gale, she using her pen to create a strong windattack, hitbox near her, otherwise only windboxes, pretty strong

Bv: Cherry Bomb, like Samus bomb but only one can be on stage, pretty strong and deal pretty much with % but the knockback are still the same. if the cherry bomb has exploded you can do a new one

B^: Sprout, like Ivysaur B up onto the stage

Final Smash: Sunrise, she calling the sun and do make her twice faster and twice stronger!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah I'm definitely writing one. Like, tonight even.

Only problem is no one wants tether recoveries ever and that's probably the most feasible choice for an Up-B.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu


SEGTENDO WILL BE HAPPY!

will release oneslot sonic-mario cap soon

Quote from: Karamitasu on December 25, 2011, 10:15:55 PM
Uhm. . .
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=23362.0
Hm? >_>
Perhaps? Maybe? <_<

I didn't see that
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:22:27 PM
SEGTENDO WILL BE HAPPY!

will release oneslot sonic-mario cap soon

>.>
*deletes a small secret project*

December 25, 2011, 10:50:16 PM #1064 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:57:43 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 25, 2011, 10:40:31 PM
>.>
*deletes a small secret project*
I didn't know you did this too D':

had try to make it now for a long time so I beg my apologies ó_ò
Stupid Tinypic :C