Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I wanna see Segtando's reaction!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2011, 01:25:26 PM


Jigglywser is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24375
Omg, I lol'd so much when I saw this. xD

Great job. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Dammit, it's so sexy with animated iris.
Need a tutorial about it. I think that hack can be more sexy if you add the Bowser Kirby Hat.



Quote from: Seggy T. on December 26, 2011, 06:40:17 PM
Holy crap.
That's a huge hat O_o
Huh,I guess I'm fine with that ¬¬
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 26, 2011, 06:42:17 PM
Huh,I guess I'm fine with that ¬¬
I like it.
In my opinion, that hat's just really big.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Nice work on Jigglywser. Now we just need it with a crown and it would be more epic. :af:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2011, 08:25:59 PM
Nice work on Jigglywser. Now we just need it with a crown and it would be more epic. :af:
I see what you did there :happy:

we could put the green sleephat on him and we will get my brawlsona as jigglywser <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2011, 08:37:35 PMI see what you did there :happy: we could put the green sleephat on him and we will get my brawlsona as jigglywser <w<
Try making a full pack of Jigglywser hats. xP
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

currently working on meowth, trying to find a way to make the iris be perfect with the srt0 D:
not getting outside the eyelid ;_;
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2011, 08:38:17 PM
Try making a full pack of Jigglywser hats. xP
too much work D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2011, 09:00:10 PMcurrently working on meowth, trying to find a way to make the iris be perfect with the srt0 D: not getting outside the eyelid ;_;too much work D:
Maybe just a crown and sleepy hat? xP
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]