Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t


Quote from: kururu on December 26, 2011, 09:37:45 PMJIGGLYBOWSER evolution is creepy  r)

You're looking like an ass. I suggest you reword your post and get rid of the eyeroll emote. It tends to make people look like an ass when saying something like that. Noobs. >_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

wanna do some rigs about dusknoir, darkrai and Deoxys but I believe that would mostly be machinima models :/
Quote from: kururu on December 26, 2011, 09:37:45 PM
JIGGLYBOWSER evolution is creepy  r)
trollin is trollin xD

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2011, 10:06:10 PM

You're looking like an ass. I suggest you reword your post and get rid of the eyeroll emote. It tends to make people look like an ass when saying something like that. Noobs. >_>
kingjigglypuffs outrages is win : D
Stupid Tinypic :C

A little feedback on Jigglywser. The head is a tad too bright. But when under the shade of the Mario Kart stage, it's perfect.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pikazz do you plan to rip and or rig Mewtwo's model from Pokemon Coeum?

:33
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Jigglyser is [censored]ing creepy bro.

I like it though.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


December 27, 2011, 05:10:14 AM #1103 Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 05:13:14 AM by Get A Load of This!
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 26, 2011, 11:54:50 PM
A little feedback on Jigglywser. The head is a tad too bright. But when under the shade of the Mario Kart stage, it's perfect.
hm, jigglys head is suppose to have the exactly same color/shading as jigglypuff itself O.o
Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 26, 2011, 11:57:14 PM
Pikazz do you plan to rip and or rig Mewtwo's model from Pokemon Coeum?

:33
I can't rip :oshi:
isn't it better with model from Pokemon Battle Revolution?
Stupid Tinypic :C


finishing Meowth and Petey before I do some new hacks :3


Now peteys rig is perfect :D but sadly it can't be oneslot, you have to use the motionect pac with ported animations D:




working mouth too!
dont know what kind of "yelloweyes" he can have since he have no eyes D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

December 27, 2011, 05:09:41 PM #1107 Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 10:08:48 PM by StarWaffle
Hey Pikazz, Just letting you know i havn't discarded the mewtwo i said i was gonna do. I just got back from holidays so i'll do it in the next few weeks or so.

Quote from: StarWaffle on December 27, 2011, 05:09:41 PM
Hey Pikazz, Just letting you know i havn't discarded the mewtwo i said i was gonna do. I just got back from holidays so i'll do it in the next few weeks or so.
thank you for letting me know :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 27, 2011, 11:28:31 AM
hm, jigglys head is suppose to have the exactly same color/shading as jigglypuff itself O.oI can't rip :oshi:
isn't it better with model from Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Pokemon Battle Revolution mod is another great option.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 27, 2011, 11:31:47 AM
Coeum Mewtwo=Stadium Mewtwo=I'm already working on it O.o

that's good to hear xD




Also that Petey looks epic, gonna download it when it get released :P
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0