Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
maybr make his white dots turn yellow? or the petals turn a dfferent color?

Doesn't really need "yellow eyes" due to the overall lack of eyes.

I mean, it's not like metal characters suddenly turn to solid gold or anyway. Similar concept.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Impressive Work, Pikazz. Good job bro.  Anyways, I assume for this Petey hack you had to move bones and stuff.  Is it really complicated work?  I mean the whole PSA thing. The reason why I ask is because Im planning on doing a similar project(where I have to move bones and stuff).  Anything I should watch out for when deciding what character I will customize? Thanks and any feedback is appreciated.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 27, 2011, 07:57:19 PM
maybr make his white dots turn yellow? or the petals turn a dfferent color?
I believe his petal would be the best choose or his pants into super underwear!

However, I need to do warioman too lol.
maybe an golden petey or gooey petey (how petey looks like when he dies in SMS)
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 27, 2011, 08:20:42 PM
Doesn't really need "yellow eyes" due to the overall lack of eyes.

I mean, it's not like metal characters suddenly turn to solid gold or anyway. Similar concept.
I know but I did Drybowser got golden hair instead for yelloweyes D:

but on the otherside, the only character that doesn't get yellow eyes in brawl is olimar :/

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on December 27, 2011, 08:25:34 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Impressive Work, Pikazz. Good job bro.  Anyways, I assume for this Petey hack you had to move bones and stuff.  Is it really complicated work?  I mean the whole PSA thing. The reason why I ask is because Im planning on doing a similar project(where I have to move bones and stuff).  Anything I should watch out for when deciding what character I will customize? Thanks and any feedback is appreciated.
well, I haven't done PSA to him, didn't touch it.
the only thing I did was Animation porter so you dont be afraid if you thinking about redoing it's PSA :3
no-one have do
Stupid Tinypic :C

Alternatively you could make it so he gets a swollen stomach and an outie like he drank too much water.

Actually no that's lame what am I talking about.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

about the poll im would say drybones or drybowser  but i went with dry bowser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eyeyellow?

Petey's red parts -> yellow

That would be his whole 'head' except for the white dots.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I did this as his yelloweyes :3



metaltexture left~ but that will be pretty easy!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Or you could do super underwear! Would be awesome as hell :D
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Pikazz, amazing work!

About the yellow eyes, I can't really tell much difference in between the petals man.

Make them red or something.

They don't have to be yellow....

Specially since his petals are an orange yellow, it's not much of a difference.

So I say red petal, and whatever you do, must be the petals.

Love your work! Keep it up man.

Quote from: Sky Grounder on December 27, 2011, 10:35:19 PM
Or you could do super underwear! Would be awesome as hell :D
I though Petey over Warioman should have super underwear! xD
or gooey like he dies in SMS

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 27, 2011, 10:39:21 PM
Pikazz, amazing work!

About the yellow eyes, I can't really tell much difference in between the petals man.

Make them red or something.

They don't have to be yellow....

Specially since his petals are an orange yellow, it's not much of a difference.

So I say red petal, and whatever you do, must be the petals.

Love your work! Keep it up man.
thank you x3

well his petal from the beginning is yellowred, yellow in the middle while massive red on the egde xD

I kinda like the petal is full yellow cause that kinda reminds me of Dragon ball O.o
Stupid Tinypic :C

No problem man.

And I see what you mean about what it reminds you off, lol.

About the poll, I voted for Dry Bowser. He's just [censored]ing epic.

Mewtwo coming next, with that great rig, and sexy tail lol.

WOW Petey looks awesome! And what if you turn his red parts yellow fr yelloweyes? I don't think it looks good but sometimes Im wrong (Yeah,it looks impossible but I do)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

December 28, 2011, 02:48:24 PM #1123 Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:57:44 PM by pikazz


Petey is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24428


jigglypuff is amazed about the petey import
Stupid Tinypic :C

Petey wasn't an hit like I unexpected :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C