Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 29, 2011, 04:36:17 PM
Hi... I've been making some changes to one of your imports again ^^U

You remember what I did to your Dry Bowser? Look how Mewtwo looks like now after some fixing:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Phantom Ganon's room is a good place to test shaders. The part on the other side has a very dark blue lighting. The side seen from the normal camera has some strong white light. If something's seen too dark, then there's an issue in that part of the model.

By the way, I'm still doing changes to Mewtwo, in order to perfect it and learn stuff by myself. I've noticed that issues like the ones in the tail while in development are caused by vertices being controled by more than just one bone at once. The normals associated just get apparently inverted in those cases. I'm fusing textures to make it smoother (the nose problem is already solved) and trying to change the way some parts are rigged so those shader problems are zero.

If you want to update your original one with the current state of my mod, just tell me and I'll post a link like last time.
I really need a tutorial on how to fix this, because well M22K, you probably already have seen how my Melee Fox looks like right now and it's messy in regards to his shader.

pikazz since you found your way around the object import any chance someday you import mario and luigi model over yoshis back? it would look like mario and luigi were riding yoshi :P just some crazy ideas :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Calamitas on December 29, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
Ammy or Yami with a trench coat, sun glasses and a sword? Wut?

. . .Though, human Ammy is quite popular. . .
that would be awesome! :D
but I need the sword, bead and shield too :/
Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 29, 2011, 09:11:16 PM
Don't act like that wouldn't be the most killer thing ever.

Oh lord, listen to how I sound.
it would be the most awesome killer thing <w<
Quote from: ds22 on December 29, 2011, 09:29:28 PM
I really need a tutorial on how to fix this, because well M22K, you probably already have seen how my Melee Fox looks like right now and it's messy in regards to his shader.
this!

Quote from: Carnage on December 29, 2011, 11:08:44 PM
pikazz since you found your way around the object import any chance someday you import mario and luigi model over yoshis back? it would look like mario and luigi were riding yoshi :P just some crazy ideas :P
that would be awesome but I believe I saw someone wanna do that before I got the idea D:
so I will not do it, I am not a thief
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on December 29, 2011, 11:17:23 PM
that would be awesome! :D
but I need the sword, bead and shield too :/
Might be able to ask Segtendo if he can grab them from Marvel vs. Capcom.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Flowteau on December 29, 2011, 11:48:05 PM
Scrafty coming someday? :D
someday yesh!
But I dont know when

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 29, 2011, 11:58:53 PM
Might be able to ask Segtendo if he can grab them from Marvel vs. Capcom.
maybe I should :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: ds22 on December 29, 2011, 09:29:28 PM
I really need a tutorial on how to fix this, because well M22K, you probably already have seen how my Melee Fox looks like right now and it's messy in regards to his shader.

To be honest with you, that Fox you're talking about looks lots better than what Melee Mewtwo looked like at the beginning. From what I can see, there are only a few problems in the arm and fingers, nothing more. Mewtwo was completely inverted.

No tutorial needed, what I did to Bowser and Mewtwo was exporting them as .dae (cause I didn't have the original files used), open them in 3dsmax (normals get reseted) and, the basic edits I guess every model needs is, using the 'normal edit' modifier, rotate the normals in the right arm and leg (the left ones seen from the front) 180º in X. The will get dark in 3ds and brawlbox. If you look at the original character models, this happens with most of the character if not every of them. The leg and shoulder bones are rotated 180º in that side, and that's the reason the normals are inverted ingame.

Aside of that, there are those glitches related to rigging. I can only think of editing the normal for each vertex to fix those.

I'm gonna take a look at what can I do for your Fox now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Someone told me that it was mostly the shading on the head that looked weird (that and the areas you mentioned).

The head was totally wrong, you're right (still in my phantom ganon's stage looked decent)

I've fixed it, and made some fixes to the weird arm too.

Now sending you a PM.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

guess who I trying to create? :3



I know n64billy did this before me but he never complete it so I will continue with his work :3

I dont have the right texture D:

will update mewtwo's model with M22k shading :3
I just wanna test it by myself in brawl so see the awesomeness!
Stupid Tinypic :C

mmm chocolate mario? xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Loving petey. But what Mario is that or from witch game?

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on December 29, 2011, 11:58:53 PM
Might be able to ask Segtendo if he can grab them from Marvel vs. Capcom.
I did provide Ammy to someone.
I don't remember who though :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SouthCraft on December 30, 2011, 11:46:26 PM
Loving petey. But what Mario is that or from witch game?
will do shadow mario from Super Mario Sunshine


with "gooey" like body like his xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pikazz, if you pull of Shadow Mario, I will love you forever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]