Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
so .. when will you update Mewtwo's Shader's ? :3
Did you test it out in game already xD ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on December 31, 2011, 12:28:53 AM
so .. when will you update Mewtwo's Shader's ? :3
Did you test it out in game already xD ?
Ihaven't tested it yet D:

but I updated it anyway with mewtwo2000 in colabration :vyse:

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24139
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 31, 2011, 12:19:09 AM
will do shadow mario from Super Mario Sunshine


with "gooey" like body like his xD
making transparent textures in brawl isnt easy i hope you figure it out  also will he have his brush?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Any change of getting you wonderful Petey with Brawl textures?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Carnage on December 31, 2011, 10:27:22 AM
making transparent textures in brawl isnt easy i hope you figure it out  also will he have his brush?

It IS easy xD

I do it easily with my Material Tool (there's a nice checkbox for transparency). There are some flags in brawlbox that enable the same thing though.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You can always look at Naruto's Kyuubi cloak for the right kind of transparency.


@pikazz I tested out your Mewtwo update (by Mewtwo2000 xD)
and I felt it really different from the original, It has a better lightnings, a texture fix on very noticeable body parts (like the old middle line thing)

and I would like to say:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Also I have taken some pictures of this update, if you want to use them in your download, go head:




I really like this update  :P
Also Mewtwo2k:
I noticed that you heavily edited the body textures on it  :srs: and I would need to update and match the recolors to the heavy edits you made  :-X
whatever with this update it they may look much better  :P

and here is a picture of the FS eyes:

I replaced the custom one included in the texture with Melee's yellow eye, hope you don't mind ;D


In General, is a pretty awesome Mewtwo update  :police:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Wait.With the new PSA...Mewtwo will look perfect?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 31, 2011, 07:13:03 PM
Wait.With the new PSA...Mewtwo will look perfect?

Yes.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




thank you AGFP for doing an review, I will update second post with it :3

also, a teaser about my Paper Mario project!


this is a model I have build by my own! (since paper mario games doesn't have "model exactly")

need to set up bones and rig them :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 31, 2011, 07:34:30 PM
thank you AGFP for doing an review, I will update second post with it :3

also, a teaser about my Paper Mario project!


this is a model I have build by my own! (since paper mario games doesn't have "model exactly")

need to set up bones and rig them :3

okay np :)

also, it is me or Paper Mario's textures are ... pixelated? O_o
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 31, 2011, 08:31:51 PM
okay np :)

also, it is me or Paper Mario's textures are ... pixelated? O_o

Well, he was pixelated in PM64, so I think it fits.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 31, 2011, 08:31:51 PM
okay np :)

also, it is me or Paper Mario's textures are ... pixelated? O_o
I used paper mario original texture rip from TTYD :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

sorry for Double Posting but I will update Paper Mario

This is Paper mario's T pose!
the best part is he is flat! like a paper :D
lets try to rotate him!



you see? :D it's perfect!

also, I looking for someone that will do an Paper Mario PSA so my model can work with cause my paper mario model is NOT oneslot, it needs custom animation and a new PSA :/

and I want someone ASAP cause I wanna co-op with the PSA and the model :3
Stupid Tinypic :C