Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
ah, i see. thats a good point. now it depends who u want him over for me to psa or not. im not that grea tanyway, but i wanna help
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 02:19:48 AM
ah, i see. thats a good point. now it depends who u want him over for me to psa or not. im not that grea tanyway, but i wanna help
would want a PSA that is good and knows what he is doing :/

dont know yet who he is gonna be over, that's I want to discuss with the PSAer with so I can make the bones to paper mario are like the character he will be over.

and I am sure you can help me with one way or one other :vyse:

"even if the steak taste all ready great, the sauce can make it even taste better than great :vyse:"
Stupid Tinypic :C

but, i dont like steak   :(
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hi Pikazz.  I demand a moveset be based on this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcAoDSo9Ag8


And the final smash be like in 0:42

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




basically he grows big and smashes the opponent down several times

Anyways happy new years

*sees the word demand*

[spoiler]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 02:35:13 AM
but, i dont like steak   :(
it was an "expression" :vyse:


would paper mario's StepJump do damage? and not making the opponent fall to the pit?
cause that would be the best way to keep paper mario's "jump" attack :3

Mr.Mugenwii: :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

i know it was lol

and yeah, i would say that woudl work. or, make it regular, but if u press uptaunt, or someting other button, and then it does damage, lliek how you press A to do another jump, u press a button.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

About that whole "demand" thing i was just kidding bro.  :notimp:
Anyways keep up the good work Pikazz. Hope you guys consider the final smash as shown in the video for this project.
Happy new years and best wishes to your work

Edit:  Ive got that specific Paper Mario model from mugen, dont remember what format it is though.  If you are curious i can scramble it and see if it can help at all(moves, supers, soundbank, etc.)

the paper mario preview looks awesome! and that final smash is a sweet idea! :D

Wait... You make a Paper Mario N64?
Cool. I'm making a PSA of him currently.

who will he be over?
i love will to help with paper mario(only PSAing not Animations since i got other projects)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

need some help!

this in ingame pic! and dont mind it's to bright since I haven't fix his color yet.
but I can't get the "black" to disappear since the "black" is suppose to be invisible
best part is no matter if he facing left or right, he is at the same "angle" that he has in TTYD :3

Quote from: KTH on January 01, 2012, 04:18:20 PM
Wait... You make a Paper Mario N64?
Cool. I'm making a PSA of him currently.
not N64, I am making TTYD :3
using it's texture rip and custommade model x3

Quote from: MarioDK on January 01, 2012, 04:20:26 PM
who will he be over?
i love will to help with paper mario(only PSAing not Animations since i got other projects)
I still dont know who he should be over, some that fit's his gamestyle perfect :/

EDIT: here is some grapfic I want my Paper Mario have as effect :D
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/pmttyd/sheet/12798

example the sheep comes when he is asleep, dizzy when he is stunned and that A and B buttom when he do his special or stuff like that :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

sorry for DP ;_;
but I wanna give you a teaser~

he can walk and very easy to animate!

but the bonetree isn't complete and this was a test to see how I should do the bonetree before I start with it in 3ds D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

i can fix it. send it to me and i will fix it after dinner
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 10:13:48 PM
i can fix it. send it to me and i will fix it after dinner
I believe I know how to fix it, also this is just a test build model for testing error I can fix later.

still dont know who he should be over for the best PSA qualities :/

idea! what if he is over one character that can glide! he could transform into a paperplane! :D
Stupid Tinypic :C