Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

well, DLwize, that isnt good, but smart idea

Not over Pit because of all teh waluigi/goku downlaods

tails adn grey fox are over mk,

and charizard is hard to PSA
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KTH on January 01, 2012, 10:21:14 PM
If it's over G&W, he can got a PSA.
yeah but I dont want it over G&W, mainly cause he losing his 3D completely D:
no utlra hammer ;_;

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 10:23:11 PM
well, DLwize, that isnt good, but smart idea

Not over Pit because of all teh waluigi/goku downlaods

tails adn grey fox are over mk,

and charizard is hard to PSA
that's why there is REL editing :vyse:

if we going to have a character that can glide, pit will be best choise
Stupid Tinypic :C

i see your point. Pit can't be rel ported btw. but his PSA size is great. its possible to make a non gliding charatcer glide. i have done it before. its not the same tho, they just dash in the air and go down a bit
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 10:46:10 PM
i see your point. Pit can't be rel ported btw. but his PSA size is great. its possible to make a non gliding charatcer glide. i have done it before. its not the same tho, they just dash in the air and go down a bit
that's would not be the same sadly ;_;

still dont know who he would be best over so I did a new poll about it
Stupid Tinypic :C

I would have to say Fox, because he can have the landmaster as an article, adn his final smash can be from the new one comign to 3ds, where a gian fan appears, adn blows everyone one away, and/or does damage
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on January 01, 2012, 10:44:47 PM
yeah but I dont want it over G&W, mainly cause he losing his 3D completely D:
no utlra hammer ;_;
that's why there is REL editing :vyse:

if we going to have a character that can glide, pit will be best choise
Bone : G&W but PSA : Peach

Quote from: SonicBrawler on January 01, 2012, 10:58:03 PM
I would have to say Fox, because he can have the landmaster as an article, adn his final smash can be from the new one comign to 3ds, where a gian fan appears, adn blows everyone one away, and/or does damage
Don't forget.
Falco shares a final smash with Fox.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


note: I recommand to NOT have it over G&W since even it's a "D character, I want the 3D Ultrahammer or Paper Plane and that stuff :srs:
you know, like falling down like a paper or this!

his ultra hammer swing!
Quote from: KTH on January 01, 2012, 11:08:54 PM
Bone : G&W but PSA : Peach
will do a bonetree on my own x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 01, 2012, 11:14:18 PM
Don't forget.
Falco shares a final smash with Fox.

so i guess wolf? cuz he doesnt share one with fox
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

pikazz i think you can make GW use 3d objects just make them 3d by animations or if GW has any external gfx models in the fitGW.pac you can replace a 3d model of the hammer there.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 02, 2012, 12:56:48 AM
pikazz i think you can make GW use 3d objects just make them 3d by animations or if GW has any external gfx models in the fitGW.pac you can replace a 3d model of the hammer there.
but the problems lies in GW's REL file! no matter how fat or how you rotate G&W, it always remains flat! GW model is acutally 3D you know!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 02, 2012, 01:02:35 AM
but the problems lies in GW's REL file! no matter how fat or how you rotate G&W, it always remains flat! GW model is acutally 3D you know!
i see i tough he was 2d because animations maded him 2d guess like evryone else i didnt look into gw that much
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome Model Pikazz  ;D

I know my opinion doesn't amount to much but, putting Paper Mario over Game and Watch seems like a bad idea.

The only reason why anyone even thinks about making him over G&W is because he is already "2-D". Which just seems lazy...

Anyway, anyone but G&W would be awesome for the sake of creativity.

Plus, StarWaffle's Paper Mario is already on G&W, and even though I'm one of those folks who say that people should make what ever they feel like over anyone they want regardless of what other folks have made or have planned to make; I feel that another G&W based Paper Mario is not really necessary. I'd actually like to see how your model would work over another character.

Anyway, I'd say Mario, Toon Link, or King Dedede ( because... why not?)  would be interesting choices to make him over.

More so, King Dedede. Not because of his humongous lack of textures, vertex's, or model imports, but because of his body shape and form being somewhat similar to your Paper Mario Model. (long arms with legless feet) Seems like he'd be pretty interesting...

Though, If people are wondering about his large size, I'm sure there are plenty of creative ways around that if you just think about them... not that I can think of anything. Remember, I am incompetent  

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 02, 2012, 01:27:10 AM
Awesome Model Pikazz  ;D

I know my opinion doesn't amount to much but, putting Paper Mario over Game and Watch seems like a bad idea.

The only reason why anyone even thinks about making him over G&W is because he is already "2-D". Which just seems lazy...

Anyway, anyone but G&W would be awesome for the sake of creativity.

Plus, StarWaffle's Paper Mario is already on G&W, and even though I'm one of those folks who say that people should make what ever they feel like over anyone they want regardless of what other folks have made or have planned to make; I feel that another G&W based Paper Mario is not really necessary. I'd actually like to see how your model would work over another character.

Anyway, I'd say Mario, Toon Link, or King Dedede ( because... why not?)  would be interesting choices to make him over.

More so, King Dedede. Not because of his humongous lack of textures, vertex's, or model imports, but because of his body shape and form being somewhat similar to your Paper Mario Model. (long arms with legless feet) Seems like he'd be pretty interesting...

Though, If people are wondering about his large size, I'm sure there are plenty of creative ways around that if you just think about them... not that I can think of anything. Remember, I am incompetent  

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/
this, pretty much this!

and king dedede fits kinda Paper Marios playing style pretty much with His Up B and Charge Hammer. sadly about his B and waddle dees/doos and gordos D:

and as I said before, I will do my OWN bonetree, not taking one other and rig papermario to it as oneslot. it would be a big mess D:
Stupid Tinypic :C