Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
of course ill collab you ;)
well a PSA has been started for it... and the model isnt perfect. why not make a perfect one?

also... what exactly is VISO?

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 12:56:39 AM
of course ill collab you ;)
well a PSA has been started for it... and the model isnt perfect. why not make a perfect one?

also... what exactly is VISO?
the visibilty of polygons.

you see, I have 4 types of paper mario heads, without VIS0 all of them is showing in game.
with VIS0,I can make one of them is visible while the other is not.

see sonic head expressions :3 they using VIS0
Stupid Tinypic :C

ahh. so just assigning them to the visibility bone?

okay. i didnt know thats what it was called :P

hmm... i dont think G&W has any VIS0 though :oshi:


Quote from: Nanobuds on January 04, 2012, 01:06:23 AM
ahh. so just assigning them to the visibility bone?

okay. i didnt know thats what it was called :P

hmm... i dont think G&W has any VIS0 though :oshi:
I know he has his VIS0 controlled by PSA x3
since he has like 20 things htat is controlled by visibilty bones
Stupid Tinypic :C

oo like his weapons and stuff?

i didnt think of that... sweet. itll work perfectly with PSA xD

Well then technically GAW would be a better choice for PSA. Make 2 versions maybe? 1 For PSA on GAW, and 1 for non-PSA on Olimar.

Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on January 04, 2012, 01:21:44 AM
Well then technically GAW would be a better choice for PSA. Make 2 versions maybe? 1 For PSA on GAW, and 1 for non-PSA on Olimar.
my paper mario can't be oneslot :srs:

maybe over G&W but I dont want it only 2D! it's paper and I want some 3D effects like being a tube or utlra hammer :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 04, 2012, 01:26:04 AM
As far as I know, G&W is impossible to animate using Brawl Box.

Yeah.
it is possible, did caramelldansen to him
but the original animations to G&W does not using interpolusion (that making it smooth).
but BB screwing it up and making it look wierd :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 04, 2012, 01:24:38 AM
my paper mario can't be oneslot :srs:

maybe over G&W but I dont want it only 2D! it's paper and I want some 3D effects like being a tube or utlra hammer :srs:
Well then. We just need to find out more information about GAW so that we can get rid of the 2D effect. I coulda sworn it was controlled by PSA, but im probabbly wrong. Maybe we can get BJ to look into it
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Protoman.EXE on January 04, 2012, 02:20:11 AM
Well then. We just need to find out more information about GAW so that we can get rid of the 2D effect. I coulda sworn it was controlled by PSA, but im probabbly wrong. Maybe we can get BJ to look into it
it's in the REL file, model itself if 3D and it's not in PSA :srs
Stupid Tinypic :C

a beta video lol!
Paper Mario Beta
just showing of some of his poses and how well it looks :D

hope you like it guys!

and we better decise who can help about the PSA :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yea.
I tried looking at G&W's animations with his model in BrawlBox.
...
They don't work like they should lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]