Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

its true it looks amazing so you found out how to take the white surounding xD
Also nanobuds droped the idea of making mario/luigi riding yoshi :S maybe you can pick it up if you ever want to try the object importer again :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 04, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
its true it looks amazing so you found out how to take the white surounding xD
Also nanobuds droped the idea of making mario/luigi riding yoshi :S maybe you can pick it up if you ever want to try the object importer again :P
hm, maybe I can do it :3

but I hope it has the perfect filesize so it doesn't get to big D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 04, 2012, 10:12:53 PM
hm, maybe I can do it :3

but I hope it has the perfect filesize so it doesn't get to big D:
nice xD  maybe you can also use if you dont want adult mario and luigi the baby luigi import over IC  since they are small and imports tend to have low filesize maybe that will make the filesize lower?but adult versions would be epic  aswhell xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That picture makes it look like he has a mustache. :3
Nice release.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

Pretty good fit for Toon Link on this one Pikazz. Can't help but think he'd mesh well with the Scott Pilgrim PSA though.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: Get A Load of This! on January 05, 2012, 02:46:29 PM
Pretty good fit for Toon Link on this one Pikazz. Can't help but think he'd mesh well with the Scott Pilgrim PSA though.
Except it would be a giant mutant Meowth...

...Anyway, looks like this is a interesting release, I'll have to give it a try. Although I'll be hard pressed to figure out what to replace to use him. <_>

Mmm in the screenshot...isn't he wlking in the air?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on January 05, 2012, 02:51:52 PM
Except it would be a giant mutant Meowth...

...Anyway, looks like this is a interesting release, I'll have to give it a try. Although I'll be hard pressed to figure out what to replace to use him. <_>
meowth is just a little big for it's size D:
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 05, 2012, 03:42:51 PM
Mmm in the screenshot...isn't he wlking in the air?
nope, he doesnt :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


I like how you update when I'm lazy to download first xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

what should I do now?

I wanna do Dusknoir (for machimina purpose) but dont know over who.

wanna complete Paper Mario but I want someone that wanna PSA it :/

Nympth are doing Ammy over nintendogs

what and who should I do, ideas please D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 05, 2012, 10:03:50 PMwhat should I do now? I wanna do Dusknoir (for machimina purpose) but dont know over who. wanna complete Paper Mario but I want someone that wanna PSA it :/ Nympth are doing Ammy over nintendogs what and who should I do, ideas please D:

roy over marth, ammy over ivysaur (i could size mod her for you), scyther over falco, electabuzz over diddy kong, bowser jr over bowser using a size mod.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: pikazz on January 05, 2012, 10:03:50 PM
what should I do now?

I wanna do Dusknoir (for machimina purpose) but dont know over who.

wanna complete Paper Mario but I want someone that wanna PSA it :/

Nympth are doing Ammy over nintendogs

what and who should I do, ideas please D:
you know what my sugestion is gonna be :P  finish SM64 bowser xD
mario and luigi riding yoshi with object importer :P thats my second sugestion and if you make dusknoir maybe over ganon? GBC darkrai has no legs either and  still looks preety good  on ganon and the darkness moveset fit him well not to mention ganon and as some  strong  punchs just like dusknoir :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.