Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Really liking Meowth.  Great job bro.  He's totally worthwhile just for the expressions if anything else.  They really give him a nice character since the expressions are quite a prominent thing for Toon Link.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 05, 2012, 10:08:14 PM
roy over marth, ammy over ivysaur (i could size mod her for you), scyther over falco, electabuzz over diddy kong, bowser jr over bowser using a size mod.
arent a good yor over marth? O.o
and scyther over falco and electrabuzz over diddy?
and a good bowser jr vertex hack?

and I already making ammy over ivysaur xD
Quote from: Carnage on January 05, 2012, 10:12:54 PM
you know what my sugestion is gonna be :P  finish SM64 bowser xD
mario and luigi riding yoshi with object importer :P thats my second sugestion and if you make dusknoir maybe over ganon? GBC darkrai has no legs either and  still looks preety good  on ganon and the darkness moveset fit him well not to mention ganon and as some  strong  punchs just like dusknoir :P
I acutally thinking making dusknoir over either lucario or darkrai :3

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on January 05, 2012, 10:20:45 PM
Really liking Meowth.  Great job bro.  He's totally worthwhile just for the expressions if anything else.  They really give him a nice character since the expressions are quite a prominent thing for Toon Link.
thank you, that meant much :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 05, 2012, 10:32:33 PM
arent a good yor over marth? O.o
and scyther over falco and electrabuzz over diddy?
and a good bowser jr vertex hack?


I acutally thinking making dusknoir over either lucario or darkrai :3
there are some epic roy vertexes but you know ppl always want the original xD same with scyther and electabuzz.I know someone is rigging bowser jr over ness i think its pervy  if im not mistaken so if you ever rig him do it over  other character.

dont you mean lucario or ganon? since darkrai uses ganon boneset xD i would choose ganon just becuase of the darkness  effects being so cool and a ghost pokemon  fit well with darkness , lucario would be cool aswhell but he doesnt have that fell of a dark character :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 05, 2012, 11:06:09 PM
there are some epic roy vertexes but you know ppl always want the original xD same with scyther and electabuzz.I know someone is rigging bowser jr over ness i think its pervy  if im not mistaken so if you ever rig him do it over  other character.

dont you mean lucario or ganon? since darkrai uses ganon boneset xD i would choose ganon just becuase of the darkness  effects being so cool and a ghost pokemon  fit well with darkness , lucario would be cool aswhell but he doesnt have that fell of a dark character :P

true about that "vertex" one :/

about Dusknoir part, I mean one over lucario or ganon xD
thinking most over Lucario for machinima purpose D: lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 05, 2012, 10:32:33 PMarent a good yor over marth? O.o and scyther over falco and electrabuzz over diddy? and a good bowser jr vertex hack? and I already making ammy over ivysaur xDI acutally thinking making dusknoir over either lucario or darkrai :3 thank you, that meant much :D

those vertexes could never compare to the original thing.

Bowser Jr is probably the best, import really isnt needed.

Electabuzz definetly needs one though since the face is kinda weird.

Scyther has some bad animation glitches where the chest and wings fall apart. an import could fix this and the model itself would be flawless considering its the real thing.

Roy looks good but again, an import would perfect him. Mewtwo's vertex was ever better than Roy's and you imported him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


The Mewtwo vertex was way worse then Beyond's Roy vertex.
And this, believe it or not, it also a Marth vertex.

lets not forget mewtwo vertex had some problems like the taill then we could see thruu his shoulders and some other problems thats why ppl wanted mewtwo xD altough SS i give you electabuuz and scyther do have some problems aswhell but roy vertex is preety perfect IMO.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 05, 2012, 11:31:54 PM
those vertexes could never compare to the original thing.

Bowser Jr is probably the best, import really isnt needed.

Electabuzz definetly needs one though since the face is kinda weird.

Scyther has some bad animation glitches where the chest and wings fall apart. an import could fix this and the model itself would be flawless considering its the real thing.

Roy looks good but again, an import would perfect him. Mewtwo's vertex was ever better than Roy's and you imported him.

thats true about electrabuzz and scyther D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah, I'd love to see an Electabuzz import done eventually. Diddy's face is incredibly hard to vertex and texture so I'm not totally satisfied with the results myself.

Quote from: Aafyre on January 06, 2012, 12:17:21 AM
Yeah, I'd love to see an Electabuzz import done eventually. Diddy's face is incredibly hard to vertex and texture so I'm not totally satisfied with the results myself.
maybe I should do electrabuz and scyther if I have free time :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

was i right about how to remove the white
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler is gone on January 06, 2012, 01:52:51 AM
was i right about how to remove the white
forgot to say that, yeah!
the guide you linked to me helped me x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Olimar all the way! I love how Olimar is the most underrated character xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 06, 2012, 11:48:55 AM
Olimar all the way! I love how Olimar is the most underrated character xD
am I the only person that love to play as olimar? O_o
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 06, 2012, 11:59:02 AM
am I the only person that love to play as olimar? O_o
nope i love too olimar is unike and very powerful and i love both pikmins games finished them both xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.