Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I hate him,he's weak
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yea. I'm not a big Olimar person either.
I find his moveset boring.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


tried to rig dusknoir over ganondorf

it's hard since dusknoir doesn't have much vertex point

but I love this pose!

(my personal texture to dusknoir)

will try to make him over lucario to see if it gets better or worse
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 06, 2012, 06:00:08 PM
tried to rig dusknoir over ganondorf

it's hard since dusknoir doesn't have much vertex point

but I love this pose!

(my personal texture to dusknoir)

will try to make him over lucario to see if it gets better or worse
the pose looks good xD shame dusknoir has a big belly so the arms get inside the belly during the ganon animations  and that eye looking at us is epic xD and that would be a cool blue team dusknoir  texture xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 06, 2012, 06:32:56 PM
the pose looks good xD shame dusknoir has a big belly so the arms get inside the belly during the ganon animations  and that eye looking at us is epic xD and that would be a cool blue team dusknoir  texture xD
thank you x3

but the texture is my personal texture, that dusknoir is my brawlsona nightmare forme :srs:
will not give it out
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hm ok.It's something.I hope it's finally over Ganon because its moveset fits better and I don't like Ganon but have ur Mewtwo over Lucario
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

is it anyone that want to do the PSA? :srs:
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on January 06, 2012, 07:39:02 PM
Hm ok.It's something.I hope it's finally over Ganon because its moveset fits better and I don't like Ganon but have ur Mewtwo over Lucario
if I can increase vertexpoints better I might do a better rig over ganon D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

so pikazz just wondering was wigly model oK or was messed up? and if you rig him on ganon im not sure if you can ever fix his belly :P since every animation that has the hands near the front like that for example will clip thrue is belly.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39441.0
did my own requesting paper mario thread D:
Quote from: Carnage on January 07, 2012, 12:45:38 AM
so pikazz just wondering was wigly model oK or was messed up? and if you rig him on ganon im not sure if you can ever fix his belly :P since every animation that has the hands near the front like that for example will clip thrue is belly.
I maybe need to make him so he isn't oneslot, thats sad D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pikazz, Meowth is so much fun to play as. I now love using Toon Link  :P

Your Paper Mario Projects moveset looks pretty good. I hope someone picks up on that request.

Honestly, I hope they make him over Metaknight; since he is kind of unmissable. I'd get rid of him in a heart beat. Same with Game and Watch and Rob.

I just hope that whoever helps you out with the PSA portion of the project doesn't end up using an unnecessary amount of flashy graphics. Which, really shouldn't be an issue since your moveset doesn't seem to call a need for excessive energy based effects... so now I don't know why I mentioned it.

What are your ideas for his normal moves? Could be a super chance for you to get even more creative with his awesomely thin paper body  :P Though, you're probably going to try to stay as true to TTYD as possible, right?  :)

P.S. Dusknoir's custom texture looks mighty lovely  ;) ... P.S.?  :-[
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on January 07, 2012, 06:11:49 AM
Pikazz, Meowth is so much fun to play as. I now love using Toon Link  :P

Your Paper Mario Projects moveset looks pretty good. I hope someone picks up on that request.

Honestly, I hope they make him over Metaknight; since he is kind of unmissable. I'd get rid of him in a heart beat. Same with Game and Watch and Rob.

I just hope that whoever helps you out with the PSA portion of the project doesn't end up using an unnecessary amount of flashy graphics. Which, really shouldn't be an issue since your moveset doesn't seem to call a need for excessive energy based effects... so now I don't know why I mentioned it.

What are your ideas for his normal moves? Could be a super chance for you to get even more creative with his awesomely thin paper body  :P Though, you're probably going to try to stay as true to TTYD as possible, right?  :)

P.S. Dusknoir's custom texture looks mighty lovely  ;) ... P.S.?  :-[
that's good about meowth is fun to play with x3

over metaknigh is good but over G&W, nah :srs:

and thank you about dusknoirs custom texture x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Too lazy to look through the thread. Apparently your Dry Bowser download was flagged as having some issues? You addressed them in the first page somewhere, but the flag comment makes it sound worse than you explain it.

Also, the download says this is wi-fi safe, but from the sounds of it, you imported this whole thing and replaced bowser with it, which I can guess even with fixing might cause sync issues on wifi. I don't know what your equipment is or how it all works, but I doubt you have something that maintains the same hitboxes and animations all on its own. If you do, that's great, but just let me know if this is actually wifi playable.

Quote from: Eisen on January 07, 2012, 03:57:42 PM
Too lazy to look through the thread. Apparently your Dry Bowser download was flagged as having some issues? You addressed them in the first page somewhere, but the flag comment makes it sound worse than you explain it.

Also, the download says this is wi-fi safe, but from the sounds of it, you imported this whole thing and replaced bowser with it, which I can guess even with fixing might cause sync issues on wifi. I don't know what your equipment is or how it all works, but I doubt you have something that maintains the same hitboxes and animations all on its own. If you do, that's great, but just let me know if this is actually wifi playable.
I dont know what I should fix cause it's no problem with mine version o:

also, yes! it IS wifisafe, it's using exactly the same bonetree as bowser has and it will not make desync :3
it's still using bowsers animation and hurtboxes and everything!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 06, 2012, 06:38:27 PM
thank you x3

but the texture is my personal texture, that dusknoir is my brawlsona nightmare forme :srs:
will not give it out

I could make that texture in 14 seconds.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 08, 2012, 04:45:52 AM
I could make that texture in 14 seconds.

oh man watch out for that there e-thug.............................................