Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

inb4Carnage
Looks very good, gonna try him out. =D
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

I've not tested it ingame yet, but brawlbox tells me it won't be okay in terms of shaders

This is how Bowser looks in Brawlbox



In brawlbox, the light comes from the camera, while bowser is lightened from the right in the picture.

This is how it should look like:



And this is my tutorial talking about all this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39586

Hope it helps
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Nice that pikazz won0t have problems with shadings now that you've shared your tutorial!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 10, 2012, 01:47:44 PM
I've not tested it ingame yet, but brawlbox tells me it won't be okay in terms of shaders

This is how Bowser looks in Brawlbox



In brawlbox, the light comes from the camera, while bowser is lightened from the right in the picture.

This is how it should look like:



And this is my tutorial talking about all this

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39586

Hope it helps
yeay a tutorial :D

and yeah, I will update bowser 64 but I feeling kinda stressed for the moment D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Puccio on January 10, 2012, 01:25:08 PM
inb4Carnage
Looks very good, gonna try him out. =D
:P one of my most wanted imports  got released im gonna test him tonight when i have time to use my wii xD pikazz i might give some feedback latter  concerning the rig.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 10, 2012, 04:51:23 PM
:P one of my most wanted imports  got released im gonna test him tonight when i have time to use my wii xD pikazz i might give some feedback latter  concerning the rig.
I personally think that's is my worse rig ever D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

It's a very squared one, that's all.

Cause you're stressed, I'll give you my own fix so you can update it in the meanwhile. No need of including me in the vault or anything, it's just a quick fix. Added yellow eyes, easy fix too.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?alixh2dk1gi8zua



When you fix the shades yourself, you'll need to rotate the normals in leg and arm, as the tutorial says.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

January 10, 2012, 08:22:39 PM #1328 Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 08:25:31 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 10, 2012, 07:57:22 PM
It's a very squared one, that's all.

Cause you're stressed, I'll give you my own fix so you can update it in the meanwhile. No need of including me in the vault or anything, it's just a quick fix. Added yellow eyes, easy fix too.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?alixh2dk1gi8zua



When you fix the shades yourself, you'll need to rotate the normals in leg and arm, as the tutorial says.
thank you :D

but are you gonna fix all my hacks? O.o
the reason I was stressed if I will travel soon and will take a short of a pause.
and IRL is a skitstövel lol

thank you anyway x3

EDIT: updated and I put you in credit x3
you did help me and I dont want all the credit D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

your right pikazz this is your worst rigg yet  since all your previous riggs were almost flawless xD this one i will say what i noticed

The arms are the worst part one of them seems that has his hand dislokated from the arm itself and the other is the one who is really wierd looking it clips on itself and in some animations it even looks 2-D becuase of how thin  it looks and all falt and irregular.

taill- taill is not the proble but there is a part of the shell  that was rigged to taill bones since it mves with the taill :P

Extra shell-i personally dont like that blue thing on the place of his head  i would prefer just a good blacked out space since that blue thing even looks like the shell gets wierd and doest fit

Normal shell- the shell works well but in some places it deforms and the spikes go inside the shell itself also i was hit with a sticky bomb on the back and the sticky bomb was floating   higher than the shell maybe theres some bone there?

Overall even with this glitchs is preety playable and epic xD im glad you released it also the mouth and head seem preety well rigged xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 10, 2012, 08:23:20 PM
your right pikazz this is your worst rigg yet  since all your previous riggs were almost flawless xD this one i will say what i noticed

The arms are the worst part one of them seems that has his hand dislokated from the arm itself and the other is the one who is really wierd looking it clips on itself and in some animations it even looks 2-D becuase of how thin  it looks and all falt and irregular.

taill- taill is not the proble but there is a part of the shell  that was rigged to taill bones since it mves with the taill :P

Extra shell-i personally dont like that blue thing on the place of his head  i would prefer just a good blacked out space since that blue thing even looks like the shell gets wierd and doest fit

Normal shell- the shell works well but in some places it deforms and the spikes go inside the shell itself also i was hit with a sticky bomb on the back and the sticky bomb was floating   higher than the shell maybe theres some bone there?

Overall even with this glitchs is preety playable and epic xD im glad you released it also the mouth and head seem preety well rigged xD
I told you so it WAS my worse, I uploaded it cause everyone wanted too D;
and the rig got meshed up in 3ds and I dont think I can do an better one until the weekend.
and the arms are NOT suppose to move at all in 64, that's why he has tiny arms with like 4-5 vertices each D:

it was blue there on the original model if I not mistaking O.o it's a texture lol

and 64 models is pretty hard to do! especially when they don have a T-pose /already like Idle posing DX
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on January 10, 2012, 08:28:24 PM
I told you so it WAS my worse, I uploaded it cause everyone wanted too D;
and the rig got meshed up in 3ds and I dont think I can do an better one until the weekend.
and the arms are NOT suppose to move at all in 64, that's why he has tiny arms with like 4-5 vertices each D:

it was blue there on the original model if I not mistaking O.o it's a texture lol

and 64 models is pretty hard to do! especially when they don have a T-pose /already like Idle posing DX
i know xD that was just what i noticed from the model im not saing its a bad rig since i saw worst in brawlbox  and i know 64 models have a low vertice account just update him when you want im not rushing you  im happy to even be able to use SM64 thanks to you :P when mewtwo2000 releases his PS mewtwo i will die happy with the most wanted imports on my list being done xD 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMA-I love this because it's really ugly(first thing I'm using over bowser xD )
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: pikazz on January 10, 2012, 08:22:39 PM
thank you :D

but are you gonna fix all my hacks? O.o


xD

I hope this is the last one xD

Note that the fixes I've made to your hacks are just because they were a must-have for me (except this one, which I'll probably make for myself for the 3 N64 bowser stages I want to make). I've only fixed character imports by you until today (except that melee fox I've been asked to fix too), and that's because I've gotten interest for your models. It may be that the other models that got my interest weren't needing a fix, but that's not the case. Yours are the only 2 models I've downloaded for the moment for my personal use.

Also, you're a nice guy and you deserved my time xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Looks like this is what Bowser would have looked like if he appeared in SSB64 xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]