Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
WTF with the guy who said it was groudon....ITS MISTY!!



btw, is mr.wigglytuff over jiggly?(stupid question)
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Danny_Stinson on January 19, 2012, 05:28:50 PM
Yeah,but no one really said xD Wigglytuff,just to finish that haha

I did  :af:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


lol it's a jigglypuff seeing from above :srs:
Quote from: Carnage on January 19, 2012, 03:18:21 PMeveryone should know who that pokemon is :P and will it be one slotĀ  over jiggly or it wont be over jigly at all?
yesh, it's one slot over jigglypuff :3 but I can't get her arms look good D: wigglytuff is cute :]
however it's arms is weird, it's "posed" like that D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

if it works well as one slot over jigly  i will be really happy xD even if the arms dont look perfect :P any chance of a video preview to see how it works with jigly one slot?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on January 20, 2012, 10:32:01 AMif it works well as one slot over jigly  i will be really happy xD even if the arms dont look perfect :P any chance of a video preview to see how it works with jigly one slot?
maybe later, I can't do it now since I am still away D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Awesome! But the arms shouldn't enter the white part,also.Other than that,he looks perfect! Yeah,I refer as them as he,always thought Jiggly and Wiggly and Iggly were all boyz! I love how this is coming out,please make a Brawl-styled texture! Maybe could be inspired by Jigglypuff's
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I can record some previews for you pika. I've got my HD capture card hooked up right and everything.

Lol nooo he'll get him before me!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Angelglory on January 20, 2012, 05:18:04 PMI can record some previews for you pika. I've got my HD capture card hooked up right and everything.
I am grateful about that :3 will send it to you when it's complete AG

Quote from: Danny_Stinson on January 20, 2012, 01:42:26 PMAwesome! But the arms shouldn't enter the white part,also.Other than that,he looks perfect! Yeah,I refer as them as he,always thought Jiggly and Wiggly and Iggly were all boyz! I love how this is coming out,please make a Brawl-styled texture! Maybe could be inspired by Jigglypuff's
can't do so much about his arms without editing the bonetree.
I seeing them as both girls and boys. I have always seeing sleephat jiggly as a boy and sunhat jiggly as a girl o:

and no, I am not so good as textures
Stupid Tinypic :C

shame you didnt find an igglybuff model becuase i will for sube be using that wigly as one of jiglys alternate textures :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


pretty much complete :3

could you test it now AG to do a preview before release?
Stupid Tinypic :C

epic xD i always wanted some awnsome jiglypuff alternate models :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.