Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Looks like I might end up getting that one xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 24, 2012, 11:20:31 AMLooks like I might end up getting that one xD
you mean by fixing it? not this time cause I have already fixed it's normal :vyse:

or download it? WIIEEEEE!
Stupid Tinypic :C




Quote from: Segtendo on January 25, 2012, 03:10:05 PM
Yea. I saw that :vyse:

this^   i want fludd
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on January 25, 2012, 03:08:57 PM
do you think I should do fludd I used in a machinima long time ago? :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Make him over Squirtle! or ROB... lol

over squirtes sounds good. i wanna know how he would work over rob :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Angelglory on January 25, 2012, 10:26:56 PMHere's ze video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMPmsNMJ7Ms
yeay, it looks awesome ingame!
I can do the body better but i can't make it's feet better D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

i so want that wiglytuff i must have it xD looks awnsome inagme and even looks like it has a size mod :P pikaz i will try to be the first to download it xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

haven't done so much in models right now, have done 3 machinimas instead :3

if you wanna check them, look here~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

That  Wigglytuff is awesome  ;)

... the Rob Machinima made me sad inside.... The second one left me baffled and confused  ;D

That last one was a battle of epic proportions! I really didn't see that ending coming...
and neither did  Mercuric   :af:
^3^

so pikazz what left on wiggly so it is released?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.