Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2012, 01:53:09 AMGroose from Skyward Sword? isnt he already imported?
Yes, but that is a custom rig. I want the original rig
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2012, 01:53:09 AM
Groose from Skyward Sword?

isnt he already imported?
yeah i was the 1 who imported him >_>
his original MDL0 has bad UV mapping and had to be remade for my import lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 10:37:24 PMmake something for a boss battle! that'll be unique
once we can edit the bossbattle "PSA" deeply and AI, I could make a new boss with bosses from skyward sword xD

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 22, 2012, 12:54:18 AMMoldarach....that thing still scared the hell out of me when he came from the ceiling and....ooh Koloktos I want his sword. :D
it's sword came as a seperate model :3, I fused the koloktos with 6 of his sword

Quote from: Alses on February 22, 2012, 01:29:20 AMI dislike the scorpion thing mostly because its easy and you fight it twice XD Well I'm gonna see how easy it is later on when I get to it in hero mode which for some dumb reason I only started recently .__. Its fun as heck so far :D Knowing exactly how to kick Ghirahim's butt right from the start was so enjoyable ;D Fire boss this was kinda weird without any heart flowers but not tough, it felt like part of the area was missing or something o_o... But on topic: Please make big golden baby voice an actual brawl boss *-* I must falcon punch it to death, it'd be so enjoyably funny and epic at the same time :af:
moldarach was the easiest one in normal mode and the hardest one in hero mode o_o
in hero mode,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and yeah, A custon Brawl boss would be nice if we could edit them
Quote from: Discord on February 22, 2012, 01:51:19 AM>.> <.< Not sure if you take rip requests...but would you mind ripping Groose for me?
the pure model and CHR0? sure, I can give it a try :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

What do you need ideas for? Machinimas or imports? I have some for both ;)


Quote from: pikazz on February 23, 2012, 08:08:51 AM

moldarach was the easiest one in normal mode and the hardest one in hero mode o_o
in hero mode,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


o_o!? I found it even easier in hero mode XD Hardest thing in hero mode was getting the Absurdly sturdy shield shield =L
Here's the seven ones that the Thunder dragon picked out for me XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm gonna finish hero mode tomorrow (Demise is gonna die!) ;D
Sorry for going off-topic XP
But trying to go on-topic now: Would you ever import something from twilight princess? If boss battles ever become possible to PSA then I'd want Argorok to fight XD Y'know, big dragon thingy? :L
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

finally the site is back on <_<

will say 2 things. first: I have plans do to a model from scratch because the model doesn't exist.
try to spell the character without the missing little "p" :P

second: my machinima is up! :]

Pokemon Forumet and The Strike of Shadow - Episode 5 (Part 1)

proud over how well it went, you must see the model import! count how many I have done <w<
it's more than it looks like
Stupid Tinypic :C

epic video xD you should rig that deoxys with the arms and tentacles using vyso :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: pikazz on March 16, 2012, 01:32:08 PM
thank you :3

vyso?
i mean visibility bones lucario has for his faces :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

what? deoxys is next!? O.o lmao
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

as you know by my title, I will work on Doopliss :3

this character!

will do doopliss from scratch in 3ds max D:
I hope it goes well.

btw my first 3ds model I might do playable in brawl
Stupid Tinypic :C

>"The character without 'p'"
>Doopliss
HOW DID I MISS THAT D:<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


YES!! I love doopliss! Good luck :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521


ooh yah doopliss cant wait hope he's over D3
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.