Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
When I saw the title, I thought it was something from Metal Gear. I was really off...
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: pikazz on April 14, 2012, 04:17:46 PMa HUGE thanks for DemonBoy for the clowncopter model C:
So you didn't end up using the ones I sent you over at the SmashBoards? :c

Quote from: RandomTBush on April 14, 2012, 07:40:09 PM
So you didn't end up using the ones I sent you over at the SmashBoards? :c
I looked at it earlier this day but I haven't got any pm from you :oshi:
but I looked now and saw that :c sorry ;_;

but I am very happy and thankful you took your time to get the models for me :3
thank you so much! I still owe you one!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 14, 2012, 07:44:38 PMI looked at it earlier this day but I haven't got any pm from you :oshi:
but I looked now and saw that :c sorry ;_;

but I am very happy and thankful you took your time to get the models for me :3
thank you so much! I still owe you one!
That's alright. It's not like I haven't forgotten about my Personal Messages before...

April 15, 2012, 08:55:12 AM #1505 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:57:41 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: pikazz on April 14, 2012, 04:17:46 PM

will not spoil so much until the 29 april so dont expect so much model imports from now

a HUGE thanks for DemonBoy for the clowncopter model C:
Okay now that is awesome, now Bowser's is separet right? I'm want to know if it'll be easy to get any vertex in the Clown Car, are there any more SMW theme imports you're planning on. XD Wait what happened to Doopliss?

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 08:57:41 AM

Wait who is that over? If it was over Bowser, I'd expect for his second shell to be invisible, if you look closely you'll see both shells. :P Still that's really good, I can't wait for the 29th. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

seriously RTB! thanks so much for all the MP9 models! <3
I will show a pic of what I mean soon
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 15, 2012, 08:55:12 AM
Okay now that is awesome, now Bowser's is separet right? I'm want to know if it'll be easy to get any vertex in the Clown Car, are there any more SMW theme imports you're planning on. XD Wait what happened to Doopliss?

Post Merge: April 15, 2012, 08:57:41 AM

Wait who is that over? If it was over Bowser, I'd expect for his second shell to be invisible, if you look closely you'll see both shells. :P Still that's really good, I can't wait for the 29th. :D
I know, the visibilty bones changed all to TopN :oshi:
I saw it yesterday that error lol
doopliss I might release a demo version tomorrow

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 14, 2012, 06:33:25 PM
Super Mario World machinima, I'm guessing?
who told you? >:C
well, almost but I will not say until the 29
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hmm Super Mario World machinima, or just tons of SMW based hacks... which is correct? XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


luigi joins this time

and that's the last pic until the 29 april :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

nice will they blink or just keep there eyes open 

Quote from: Leon Exodio on April 16, 2012, 02:26:15 PM
nice will they blink or just keep there eyes open 
think only one char can blink and thats probably yoshi :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if you add to the animation files no

and I'm probably going to do that once it's out, and animate mario.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Ya to get the Mario Bros eyes to blink, that will call for a one-slot FitYoshiMotionEct.pac, but how come Luigi's legs are bent, but not Mario's? Now can you maybe take requests on extras for this? If so or not, I would like you to do my SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi, and maybe even with my SM64 Yoshi when I get done with them, if you want I could just give a version with only their closed hands since they seem to have their hands closed on Yoshi's neck. By doing that, you wouldn't have to worry about them having multiple hands showing all the time. Do they actually look okay with being in that position all the time? And what about when Yoshi goes into his shell, or do you have them with the same visibilty bone as the rest of Yoshi's body?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

You do know I might be able to make that right now?
I'll make one for your sm64 if I can.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I already have SM64 Mario and SM64 Luigi done enough for me to not want other people make the import, besides I've spent a lot of work on it, first I had to rip them because The Model's Resource only has Mario with his closed hands and without his capless hair, (which explains Camaster's import because I'm sure he used that model for a few reasons, the textures that came with it and I've downloaded that model before, and The Model's Resource doesn't have the Luigi model hack by Staraxxon) get the models in the T-pose, rig them, and now getting the one-slot motion files to have the multiple hands appearing when nessasary. Yoshi has only been imported into 3ds Max and is being resized to fit Yoshi's bones, because a lot oif changes happened between SM64 and Brawl Yoshis' models. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.