Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Segtendo on April 25, 2012, 12:25:41 AM
Pikazz. Dude. You should enter this in Infinite Smash Team's contest. It's a contest to build a model using existing Brawl models.

You're too slow


April 25, 2012, 06:14:29 AM #1532 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 06:16:45 AM by pikazz

added more stuff.
*this tail
*Ikes shoes for more kicking power (it has metal on the shoes)
*Ikes thing on his arm

it feels more like a orginial character now O-o
and dont know what else I should add without to make it "too much" or something like that and make it fit
also, did his pistol too, a portal Samus ArmCannon


made of ZSS gun and samus ArmCannon
Stupid Tinypic :C

ike's arm things are a great addition to the model. without them the arms looked a bit skinny. the gun looks great too!

took pics ingame with this beauty :D

so, all the part I have used:
Ridleys head, wings and tail
Falcos Body
Ikes Shoes, Arm "thingy" and Belt
Pokemon Trainers VS seeker
Wolfs Shield and Gun
Samus ArmCannon
ZSS Gun

an update on his gun~



more pics inhere~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will upload it soon after little adjustment
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on April 25, 2012, 07:38:24 AM
ike's arm things are a great addition to the model. without them the arms looked a bit skinny. the gun looks great too!
thank you :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

The gun is awesome! I'm going to download this. =D
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

pikazz starfox ridley should have been on wolf for it to use those claws at will :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 25, 2012, 02:23:24 PM
pikazz starfox ridley should have been on wolf for it to use those claws at will :P
Data Drain actually suggested that in the, I believe, WIP Workshop.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: pikazz on April 25, 2012, 10:18:39 AM
took pics ingame with this beauty :D

so, all the part I have used:
Ridleys head, wings and tail
Falcos Body
Ikes Shoes, Arm "thingy" and Belt
Pokemon Trainers VS seeker
Wolfs Shield and Gun
Samus ArmCannon
ZSS Gun

an update on his gun~



more pics inhere~
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


will upload it soon after little adjustmentthank you :D
um, can you change your gun?
if you look in the contest thread I said I was making it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 25, 2012, 09:44:25 PM
um, can you change your gun?
if you look in the contest thread I said I was making it.
:notimp:

i looked in many of your posts and didn't see anything about you making his gun.


...maybe you could make a kirby hat or something.

Quote from: KnightMario on April 25, 2012, 09:44:25 PM
um, can you change your gun?
if you look in the contest thread I said I was making it.
I looked in the contest thread, I only saw you wanted to make the portal gun but you are still saying you want to do boomerang or power ups to your marios lately in the thread :srs:

and this is not portal gun, just a power plasma cannon!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Pikazz. Everything is looking great. Everything is looking great indeed. He's becoming his own character for sure, but I still feel like Falco's body should be re textured more, or add more stuff to it?

Love the gun by the way. The first was nice, but the second one was just outstanding.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2012, 06:50:24 AM
Pikazz. Everything is looking great. Everything is looking great indeed. He's becoming his own character for sure, but I still feel like Falco's body should be re textured more, or add more stuff to it?

Love the gun by the way. The first was nice, but the second one was just outstanding.
I am not that good on texture part D:

gah >_<
trying to make so he has moveable iris but I either get only his highlight (and black background that's suppose to be invisible) or everything is invisible ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

just two questions: will he be able to fly a bit like Pit? and will you change his legs? they look to human-like/fat for Ridley.Other than that,he's looking great and creative so far
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: St. Jimmy on April 26, 2012, 01:49:48 PM
just two questions: will he be able to fly a bit like Pit? and will you change his legs? they look to human-like/fat for Ridley.Other than that,he's looking great and creative so far
he is on falco he will do whatever falco does :srs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.