Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
sweet
ganon?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

How's Bowser in Koopa Clown Car doing? What about Luigi on Yoshi? I'm asking because it's been a while since the video was uploaded. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

May 10, 2012, 11:23:27 AM #1622 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:43:07 AM by pikazz


something quick I did, his fingers is not complete and need some more rigging, did the best I could on his shirt-thingy and mouth is 100% perfect :3
he is over ness
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 09, 2012, 11:12:59 PM
How's Bowser in Koopa Clown Car doing? What about Luigi on Yoshi? I'm asking because it's been a while since the video was uploaded. :P
will not release bowser clown copter :srs:
not a one-slot character.
luigi+yoshi might on monday or tomorrow
Quote from: KnightMario on May 09, 2012, 09:14:15 PM
sweet
ganon?
yesh :3

also...



Doopliss beta (v0.8) is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26293

why? cause I feel you guys wanted to test it and I am kinda stuck right now on his normal so yeah :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

sweet!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

from BrawlBox, Dooplis looks pretty awesome, especially the 2D effect

Quote from: pikazz on May 10, 2012, 11:23:27 AM
will not release bowser clown copter :srs:
not a one-slot character.
Might as well post a DL, and just have in the description that he's not recommended for game-play, just for machinamting, that and/or for someone to PSA him, along with recolors and pretty much make him a full character import. :| If you don't want to submit it, then atleast send it to someone, unless you plan on PSAing him yourself. I find it a great idea to PSA, and maybe finding a way to make it so Bowser will actually use the Clown Car as an attack, now that would be awesome. :happy:
Love the Kamek, I would like to know if someone plans on importing Waluigi, the Brawl model isn't exactly HD, texture is, but he has no hands, so that makes less HD. I thought I remembered seeing someone importing him from Mario Sports Mix or something, but I never saw it again, so.....I might look into imoprting him if no one else plans too.
I would love to have someone PSA Doopliss to give him his attacks from PM:TTYD, minus his body/name stealing move, that would probably invovle redoing the game's structure. DX But I want for someone to PSA him so my Paper Mario will have someone to actually fight from the series. :D Of course he's not done, but he'll be the first G&W PSA/Motion hack that's not a port of someone....wait a minute, Paper Mario isn't a vertex, he's an import, and there's been G&W Import PSAs, so I guess I'm wrong. :P But still, Doopliss will need a PSA, all I see that DDD fits is his size, actually no, Doopliss is about Paper Mario's size, so I guess Doopliss could've been over anyone for me. :| Probably talked long enough.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Kamek/Magikoopa is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352

also ingame preview of Keceleon


pretty much complete to the pokemon contest.

I just have to smooth his eyes in 3ds max since it's was never applied o.o
damn, have do to the moving eyes progress again!

also, I hate how many vertex points his arms had, like 4-5 rows D:, even a jigglypuff has more vertices rows in his arms
Stupid Tinypic :C

you found the pokemon that would fit yoshi the most and that tongue-jaw movement looks good xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice job on Kamek/MagicKoopa, I don't which to call because I've heard both of them being used in the USA, MagicKoopa in the Paper Mario series, Kamek in some of the other Mario games, so I've got no definite name for him yet. :P Its a good thing I read the description before committing about the fingers, because in the picture it looks like you didn't rig them because is in a fist, sort of. I guess you could've made the glasses yellow, or made him get a different colored cloak, similar to how the DBZ characters tend to have Super Sam hair instead of yellow eyes if I'm not mistaken.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

my thread isn't hype as before, have I losed my "hype" touch? :oshi:
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 13, 2012, 04:07:53 PM
Nice job on Kamek/MagicKoopa, I don't which to call because I've heard both of them being used in the USA, MagicKoopa in the Paper Mario series, Kamek in some of the other Mario games, so I've got no definite name for him yet. :P Its a good thing I read the description before committing about the fingers, because in the picture it looks like you didn't rig them because is in a fist, sort of. I guess you could've made the glasses yellow, or made him get a different colored cloak, similar to how the DBZ characters tend to have Super Sam hair instead of yellow eyes if I'm not mistaken.
diffirent cloak isn't a good idea sadly :srs:
Quote from: Carnage on May 13, 2012, 02:38:45 PM
you found the pokemon that would fit yoshi the most and that tongue-jaw movement looks good xD
thank you x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

will you fix L on Yoshi?
if not, I'll do him.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on May 14, 2012, 12:24:40 PM
will you fix L on Yoshi?
if not, I'll do him.
I will fix him :srs:

have also other stuff to do
Stupid Tinypic :C

Keceleon!

I love him, and I love him even more on Pokemon Pinball minigame.

I did hate his ass on the Pokemon RPG, forgot which one it was.

Just super saiyan.

Quote from: pikazz on May 14, 2012, 02:16:43 PM
I will fix him :srs:

have also other stuff to do
sorry, just want to know.
so you're NEVER going to release clown car bowser?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'm sure there are other machinmaters that would love to have Bowser in his Clown Car, plus I'm sure Mariodk, or someone else would love to PSA him, myself included.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.