Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
a pretty fast model I did
Stupid Tinypic :C

A Shroob?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That was a very interesting video to watch.

I miss playing with items.

=c

hm... my thread have lost it's touch...
Quote from: DannyDirnt on June 18, 2012, 06:20:36 PM
A Shroob?
yesh! it is a shroob :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 18, 2012, 06:27:31 PM
That was a very interesting video to watch.

I miss playing with items.

=c
thank you x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

And who will Shroob be over? Also, are you planning on making Shroob princess?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on June 19, 2012, 02:34:02 PM
And who will Shroob be over? Also, are you planning on making Shroob princess?
over 2 characters, olimar and one short guy
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on June 19, 2012, 02:44:55 PM
over 2 characters, olimar and one short guy
Is Toad the other guy, the one for Peach and/or one of the Toad movesets? It'd probably fit more with it's own moveset, with all the attacks from the tons of different shroob, making the gun would be helpful for a PSA. Maybe you could make Elder Princess Shroob, I always wanted someone to make it so the orcasta remix that I put into Brawl could fit in a fight, no I didn't make the remix, just made the brstm.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 19, 2012, 06:06:00 PM
Wario?
dont know, maybe

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 19, 2012, 07:21:18 PM
Is Toad the other guy, the one for Peach and/or one of the Toad movesets? It'd probably fit more with it's own moveset, with all the attacks from the tons of different shroob, making the gun would be helpful for a PSA. Maybe you could make Elder Princess Shroob, I always wanted someone to make it so the orcasta remix that I put into Brawl could fit in a fight, no I didn't make the remix, just made the brstm.
no, toad isn't the other guy D:

planing either lucas, ness or wario since they are pretty short

Post Merge: June 20, 2012, 06:16:05 PM



is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27061

have serious thoughs to lock this thread btw, there isn't many people that cares about this thread like it was before when I did mewtwo <_>
Stupid Tinypic :C

looks sweet! I'm only familiar with 1st gen pokemon, so I don't know who that is, but he's over my blue ganondorf atm. keep 'em coming!

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 20, 2012, 07:46:08 PM
looks sweet! I'm only familiar with 1st gen pokemon, so I don't know who that is, but he's over my blue ganondorf atm. keep 'em coming!
co[censored]rigus: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/563.shtml

and thanks x3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 20, 2012, 08:20:32 PM
that is a weird pokemon xD, looks funny over ganondorf D:
I love that pokemon, it's defence and ability <3

funny how t gets cencored everytime we writing it's name!
cause his coolness <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah, I had never noticed that name had a hidden insult in it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

dont lock this thread D:
I love all of your imports man :)
Theyre awesome and creative
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521