Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t


How is work on the Shroob import? I am anxious to see how it turns out

I hope awesome face was a good hack :af:
Quote from: s0ul ca1ibur on June 24, 2012, 05:14:47 AM
How is work on the Shroob import? I am anxious to see how it turns out
haven't continue since I dont know exactly how to UV map D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Nice work with the faces xD
Those look awesome
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Yo Pikazz. I'm trying to make my own variations of the rage faces using your Awesome Face hack as a base. I'm just curious about something.

So this is my texture file.

Poker face. I'm using it for this example. However, when I preview it in BrawlBox, it looks like this.


I know it's supposed to be upside-down, but the image got flipped. Any idea why?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Try it ingame Seg. Maybe BB is just messing with you.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Alrighty. I'll give it a shot.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 24, 2012, 04:16:45 PM
Yo Pikazz. I'm trying to make my own variations of the rage faces using your Awesome Face hack as a base. I'm just curious about something.

So this is my texture file.

Poker face. I'm using it for this example. However, when I preview it in BrawlBox, it looks like this.


I know it's supposed to be upside-down, but the image got flipped. Any idea why?
dont know exactly how it should look in brawlbox o-o
as long you replaced the texture "Lol" and didn't touch the materials, it will work ingame :3
my awesome face preview in bb didn't had any face, it was just a yellow "ball" :P
Stupid Tinypic :C

Thanks guys. It worked. Look who I made.

Me Gusta face! I'm also gonna make the "Oh stop it you" face, poker face, Y U No guy, and probably more rage faces that are circular.

Also, I was wondering if I'd be able to release some textures I did on your hack. I'll collab you.
[spoiler]

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Ok, gonna try character pack. You know what? I love you!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

love my threads actvity.

I am stuck in irl stuff, REL rebuilding and a big machinima.
and I wanna rig a model! I wanna rig Melee Bowser over bowser!

however, I need a working Melee Bowser model, can someone rip one for me? D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

i could fix the errors of the melee one i posted.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.