Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Oh neat. o.o
. . .
And that reminds me...I still gotta make that PSA I promised to you...

Also...A mild question...Is it OK with you if I edit your Mewtwo rig for a future PSA of mine?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 04:27:02 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?2hplt089qrrpa7k
From Oshtoby's thread.

thats what i sent him but the mdel was all weird. i fixed it up tho
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 04:27:02 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?2hplt089qrrpa7k
From Oshtoby's thread.
that model has texture errors D:
it's all gray
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 14, 2012, 04:41:41 PM
Oh neat. o.o
. . .
And that reminds me...I still gotta make that PSA I promised to you...

Also...A mild question...Is it OK with you if I edit your Mewtwo rig for a future PSA of mine?
that reminds me... I forgot what it was xD
and sure :3 if you give me credit~

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 14, 2012, 04:52:33 PM
thats what i sent him but the mdel was all weird. i fixed it up tho
that version you gave me was blocky D:
and I can't smooth it out ;_;

lol, it's redicious how MANY polygongroups melee character has, mewtwo had alot, bowser has over 50 D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

blocky? D: it was ripped right from melee
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 14, 2012, 05:45:01 PM
blocky? D: it was ripped right from melee
it was pretty blocky ;_;
and I can't smooth it out, I wonder why D:
can take a pic of it
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oshtoby included instructions in his thread on how to fix some issues.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Melee Bowser?

Blih.

I much rather see someone else sir.

By the way, do you ever plan on fixing the size of Meowth?

He's such a great hack, it's a shame.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 06:20:31 PM
Oshtoby included instructions in his thread on how to fix some issues.
aaah, i saw now x3
will fix it soon

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2012, 06:23:14 PM
Melee Bowser?

Blih.

I much rather see someone else sir.

By the way, do you ever plan on fixing the size of Meowth?

He's such a great hack, it's a shame.
many want melee bowser and no one is doing it so I will do him x3
and yeah, I will fix meowth from scratch! adding team rocket items to him too!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 14, 2012, 06:39:58 PM
what happened to ur paper mario psa? is it abandoned?
not abandoned, restarted from scratch and I WILL try to make is nearly oneslot as possible
Stupid Tinypic :C

Whenever you update Meowth, you should create a custom Team Rocket shield. That would be pretty neat.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 07:31:45 PM
Whenever you update Meowth, you should create a custom Team Rocket shield. That would be pretty neat.
Plus GummiGlove as hookshot, a Big Red R as boomerang, TR bombs, and something to his bow and arrows xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 14, 2012, 06:38:14 PM
and yeah, I will fix meowth from scratch! adding team rocket items to him too!

I [censored]ing love you.

Is this coming anytime soon?

I just started playing as Toon Link, that's why I ask good sir.

By the way, your Birdo is amazing.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2012, 08:08:34 PM
I [censored]ing love you.

Is this coming anytime soon?

I just started playing as Toon Link, that's why I ask good sir.

By the way, your Birdo is amazing.
no idea, it's just plans for long cause I doing a reaaaaaally big machinima, it's over 10GB already but it's just around 10% complete D:
will not spoil however, have done this machinima now in around one month.

and thanks :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 14, 2012, 08:17:30 PMno idea, it's just plans for long cause I doing a reaaaaaally big machinima, it's over 10GB already but it's just around 10% complete D: will not spoil however, have done this machinima now in around one month. and thanks :D
HOLY S***!!!! 10GB??? And it's only about 10% done? Will Youtube even allow you to upload a video that's about 100GB? Or will you release it as a parts?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.