Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 14, 2012, 08:53:25 PM
HOLY S***!!!! 10GB??? And it's only about 10% done? Will Youtube even allow you to upload a video that's about 100GB? Or will you release it as a parts?
it willnot be thatbig, it will be around 15-20 GB and around 1-2 minutes, all recording is done but the editing is made of 90% of entier progress and have done around 10-25% of editing
I will not say more about it.


also, does anyone know how to add more material, I used all in 3ds max to melee bowser D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 14, 2012, 09:12:56 PMit willnot be thatbig, it will be around 15-20 GB and around 1-2 minutes, all recording is done but the editing is made of 90% of entier progress and have done around 10-25% of editing I will not say more about it. also, does anyone know how to add more material, I used all in 3ds max to melee bowser D:
Oh that's a relief, I was afriad that it would be huge. While I never had the need for more material slots for 3ds Max, that is an interesting thing to know in future hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I am desperate for adding more materials in 3ds max cause everytime I export and import the bowser model in it, it gets blocky while the first time is smooth D:

can someone help me? :3

Bowser model

it's blocky D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Do you have more than one uvmap IDs?
I alsways get this problem If I use more than 1 uvmap ID

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on July 15, 2012, 11:25:10 AM
Do you have more than one uvmap IDs?
I alsways get this problem If I use more than 1 uvmap ID
it's fine first time I open it, but I have to export and import it to get more material.
however when importing, I get errors and it's when it gets blocky
Stupid Tinypic :C

Wait. Is the model blocky or are the normals blocky?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 15, 2012, 12:31:06 PM
Wait. Is the model blocky or are the normals blocky?
dont know D:
it looks lke the model is blocky, but it might be normals D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 15, 2012, 12:37:12 PM
dont know D:
it looks lke the model is blocky, but it might be normals D:
Oh. I think I might know how to fix it. Add in a Edit Normals modifier and select all the normals. Then click on Unify. Do this with every polygon. And make sure the modifier is under the Skin modifier.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 15, 2012, 12:41:51 PM
Oh. I think I might know how to fix it. Add in a Edit Normals modifier and select all the normals. Then click on Unify. Do this with every polygon. And make sure the modifier is under the Skin modifier.
it didn't work either D:
imported it in brawlbox for test, it was extremly blocky and it had it's textured culled_out D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

...
I see nothing wrong with the model o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2012, 01:09:47 PM
...
I see nothing wrong with the model o.o
same the model looks preety good to me  :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

trust me, it is blocky :srs:
worse, the model is screwed up in brawlbox
Stupid Tinypic :C

I know I'm not well known in the community, but...
PM me the model, I might know how to fix it ;)


will send it to both, if you both succeeding to make it smooth, I will put both of you on credit for fixing the model.

Melee Bowser will be a real challange to rig :srs: I lovin' it
Stupid Tinypic :C