Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
been inactive lately and this is why!

Pokemon Forumet and The Strike of Shadow - AUDITIONS!

If anyone wanna do a "audition", please do the instruction on the video!


ONTOPIC, tried Melee Bowser and Whismur ingame!
looks nice, sadly I couldn't take pics so it will be tomorrow I think xD

bowser looks nice, even if the rig isn't complete :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

AWW!!!! Ive always wanted to be a part of a machinima, but I have no way to record mysself  :oshi:
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

We can record the voices as wavs and send it to you in a zip file?...

i would record, but my mic is a rockband 2 mic and it always give statcy background
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*facepalming myself* forgot to take pic D:
Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 25, 2012, 09:45:00 PM
AWW!!!! Ive always wanted to be a part of a machinima, but I have no way to record mysself  :oshi:
not even a webcam? ordinial cam? mic? or can computer record it? D:
Quote from: GanonZack on July 25, 2012, 10:00:50 PM
We can record the voices as wavs and send it to you in a zip file?...
as long you follow the thhings I said in the video that you have named them "GanonZack - Character - Line" and mailed them to my youtube or hotmail!

WAVs is fine but I prefer MP3
Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 25, 2012, 10:19:14 PM
i would record, but my mic is a rockband 2 mic and it always give statcy background
better than nothing! give it a shoot :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Sorry I was inactive. I may do an audition tomorrow, but only if it's ok with a Spanish accent xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

offtopic but why the reason is this:
Kecleon's Shop

the latest machinima I have created, took over one month and over 15GB total (not finished product, everything I used together) about my model import kecleon :3

also, it feels like I need a break from model importing and I am also pretty tired of my thread (this thread) <.<
Stupid Tinypic :C

I love the new machinima xD
Where was it filmed?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: rednuorG ykS on August 01, 2012, 11:46:18 AM
I love the new machinima xD
Where was it filmed?
In Sweden, in UmeƄ on a openfield xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on August 01, 2012, 11:47:28 AM
In Sweden, in Umeå on a openfield xD
Oh lol. It reminded me of Arvika xP
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

lol that machinima is so freaking true
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

That machinima...Kecleon rape ftw
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

OMG I think my voice can't be used for any of the characters
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So... um Hi... Pikazz here!

Decided to revive this thread for now after being locked since August... just because :kdance:

so, things have happen right now and under the time...

Update Time - Terrible News

can't do so much brawlhacking or do machinimas but I have now revived this thread!
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz thats the easiest virus to fix i fixed in mine like 10 times just do a system restore either enter on security or whatever is called mode  and do a systeam restore if that even appears on the safe mod you need to do a system restore by pressing one of the Fxx keys while reboting
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.