Kit's Model Expo

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, October 24, 2011, 11:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I stop making Fails of model imports?

Yes! I'd rather have it ready for Brawl!
No. I like what you're doing.
meh. what ever.
Is that the Doom Marine? He needs to go over snake.....


Quote from: Spex130 on November 05, 2011, 03:30:21 PM
Is that the Doom Marine? He needs to go over snake.....
You just gave me an idea... though that'd be the Quake 1 Rocket launcher but still =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Are you gonna replace Snake's weapons?


November 05, 2011, 03:38:28 PM #153 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 04:37:35 PM by §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: Spex130 on November 05, 2011, 03:37:27 PM
Are you gonna replace Snake's weapons?

I honestly tried to do that already (Zss' pistal -> Lancer) and failed. But atleast i can rip out the Quake 1 Rocket Launcher and someone can replace Snake's XD



hahaha.. I'm loving it already. (preview from Dolphin). I'll have a video for you soon :af:

Question: Is it possible to make it any larger or was there an issue in doing so?

edit: Video :af2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD9ti36kuFg
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 05, 2011, 03:38:28 PM
hahaha.. I'm loving it already. (preview from Dolphin). I'll have a video for you soon :af:

Question: Is it possible to make it any larger or was there an issue in doing so?



Do you want a bigger creeper? It's certainly possible, and I'd be able to have it done within a few minutes.


Also, that's certainly a very interesting video there. Cool!


Quote from: Spex130 on November 05, 2011, 09:41:27 PM

Do you want a bigger creeper? It's certainly possible, and I'd be able to have it done within a few minutes.


Also, that's certainly a very interesting video there. Cool!
Would be perfect. This one's a bit.... short lol XD but still very cool =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 05, 2011, 09:42:13 PM
Would be perfect. This one's a bit.... short lol XD but still very cool =3

About how tall should it be?


just a tad shorter then Zss would be fine. atm it comes to her hip. make it about neck high and it should be peachy.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I liked the import tut i was searching how to.....
Mr.Shadow
]

Quote from: Pride the Arrogant on November 05, 2011, 10:13:35 PM
I liked the import tut i was searching how to.....
Daaa it's nothing special. I will note that before adding the Skin from the paste, add a "smooth" option from the drop down and Click 1. Then paste the skin before the Smooth (right click smooth). it'll give you a nice rounded figure and the proper skin bends from the default model. Thanks to dsx8 for teaching me XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Ding. Creeper's done.

I can't really test it out right now to see how it is height-wise, but I sent you a PM. Tell me what you think.


It's a perfect size now =D yayz!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Added the Good Ol' Rocket Launcher From Quake 1 (ok this is the TF2 remixed one). Thanks to LC for getting the proper texture rip.. some reason mine wouldn't do it right.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



...Are you gonna do anything with it?