Kit's Model Expo

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, October 24, 2011, 11:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I stop making Fails of model imports?

Yes! I'd rather have it ready for Brawl!
No. I like what you're doing.
meh. what ever.
All right! I can't wait!

There's always interesting stuff here!



Quote from: ds22 on January 05, 2012, 11:30:17 PM
Welcome back Kit.
Technically I can't thank you enough for helping me get into this in the first place with me attempting animations.. You're the full reason why I can't get away from this and the fun I have with animations. The Model import thing is just for fun and for people to go "Hey! I like that" and they could port them themselves lol but I want to Thank you ds22. Thank you for helping me start som'in amazing.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I'm glad I could help you find something you like to do. :)

Quote from: SonicBrawler X on February 01, 2012, 11:58:59 PM
:oshi: dang.

could you get a fox, werewolf, giant, and a dragon priest, please? and could you get me the peices, adn i try to put them together?
The pieces would be way too many. the face alone has over 500 files. All Objects will be in OBJ so you're going to have to wrestle with them to T-Stance, else I'll post  them in a bit. Takes me a bit to find everything and convert
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



oh wow. lol thats a lot. i cant do that haha
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is this the dragon Priest? he's kinda see through..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



yeah thats him. and do you think that will mess up in brawl?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 02, 2012, 12:28:42 AM #233 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:32:09 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: SonicBrawler X on February 02, 2012, 12:27:46 AM
yeah thats him. and do you think that will mess up in brawl?
Not unless you set the texture right. I'll get the rest exported and pack it up. I'm not going to include the .pac this time as these are obj files.

Edit: The werewolf is in 4 pieces, but shouldn't be too hard to fix up.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



what might you have in the way of Dremora?
Specifically Dremora Kynreeve or Dremora Markynaz
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 02, 2012, 12:28:42 AM
Not unless you set the texture right. I'll get the rest exported and pack it up. I'm not going to include the .pac this time as these are obj files.

Edit: The werewolf is in 4 pieces, but shouldn't be too hard to fix up.

alright. i hope i can get it to work :D and thanks.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Aisuru Senka on February 02, 2012, 12:33:11 AM
what might you have in the way of Dremora?
Specifically Dremora Kynreeve or Dremora Markynaz
Are they in Skyrim?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 02, 2012, 12:35:48 AM
Are they in Skyrim?
yes, they're what you summon with the Sanguine Rose

oh, kit, by the way, you wouldn't need to do your thing with the files. I just need them, unless it's one of those files that you should just stay away from
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't see em. Found the weapon but not the meshes for the Draemora
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on February 02, 2012, 12:39:49 AM
I don't see em. Found the weapon but not the meshes for the Draemora
mmh?
It's probably wherever the enemies are found, I guess. They are enemies, but only in the daedric artifact quest.

or the files for Sanguine work too, because he looks basically the same XD
3DS FC: 3265-5237-3766

Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.