Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

In the eye white texture reference, try setting Coordinates to TexCoord0 and EmbossSource to 4

I think those two pokemon are very well modeled ( I know they aren't yours...) And they would look nice with size mods.
That stage is AMAZING (even though I haven't played that game (thats my next game to play, after skyrim (im slow with games.) )

any chance you release ralph in the near feature?
can´t wait to fight my brother with it

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on February 28, 2013, 11:59:40 AM
any chance you release ralph in the near feature?
can´t wait to fight my brother with it
He will be release whenever he's done.

Idk when that will be. Track season started, and I've been busy with work and school and stuff.

And I only work on models during the weekends, but I've been out partying and hanging out with friends and stuff on weekends... So I haven't done much with modding.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 28, 2013, 04:52:31 PM
He will be release whenever he's done.

Idk when that will be. Track season started, and I've been busy with work and school and stuff.

And I only work on models during the weekends, but I've been out partying and hanging out with friends and stuff on weekends... So I haven't done much with modding.

let the party go on!
seriously, life goes first


I needed more Pokemonz in mah Brawl.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


:srs:

It felt like it was yesterday when AC3 came out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I know :srs:
AC3 was released just last year, and they're already making another one :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that might interest me, i luv me some pirate themed games

For some reason, this one has me far more hyped than AC3.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 02, 2013, 07:11:48 PM
:srs:

It felt like it was yesterday when AC3 came out.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Ralph is done. Just waiting for Ninka's texture edits...

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 06, 2013, 04:19:53 AM
Ralph is done. Just waiting for Ninka's texture edits...
Awesome :af:
Funny. I watched Wreck-It Ralph yesterday :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]