Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 16, 2013, 05:41:40 PM
Is he going to have a proper size-mod?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yes. Should he be around Link's size? I dunno much about Megaman

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 16, 2013, 06:31:52 PMYes. Should he be around Link's size? I dunno much about Megaman
Link's size should be best since Zero is over Link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


inb4Velenupdatesthatdamnbigrecolorpack
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Congratulations, you won the internet two days in a row.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


[censored].....this poll was hard for me to decide. I was stuck between Juri and Zero...





I'll just vote Zero ._.

Also...
Quote from: Description of new X hack
I couldn'g get the Size Mod to work. Sorry :(   
But the size mod does work :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wtf

Fs eyes worked for me, but the resize didn't...

The arms and knees look awesome...The legs at the hip make me sad though...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

The rig?

There wasnt much I could do... He lacked verts in that area :/

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 16, 2013, 11:37:36 PMWtf Fs eyes worked for me, but the resize didn't...
I think it's because I have a common.pac in my system folder. But then again, my common.pac has a size-mod from another hack which required changing the bone name for YRotN. But for your X hack, I didn't change the name. O.o So I dunno.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I used a sexy SizeModWithoutFitMotionEtcThingy method. I used Gecko

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 17, 2013, 12:10:08 AM
I used a sexy SizeModWithoutFitMotionEtcThingy method. I used Gecko
I use Rii. I guess that's why.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I saw you ask about Ralph and his eyes.
Well, they didn't work on my end :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 17, 2013, 05:19:22 AM
I saw you ask about Ralph and his eyes.
Well, they didn't work on my end :srs:
Well... [censored].
They work for me.

I'll try to fix him when i get back from spring break. I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and I probably won't have Wifi all week.