Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ricki Lee on February 04, 2012, 08:33:30 PM
Dude I love the cactuar import bro!
Fantastic! Do you think it can be possible for a oneslot cactuar over mario?

well... if someone can port it then yes.
Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on February 05, 2012, 04:14:08 AM
that made me lol
haaa....

Jet has some UV issues, but theyre very minor. I guess i'll have to practice fixing UVs now...

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 04:17:47 AM
I guess i'll have to practice fixing UVs now...
Or ask Pervy again XP
*shot*
Yea. Learning how to edit UV would be a nice trick to know.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 05, 2012, 04:37:36 AM #1217 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 04:51:24 AM by Missing Pervy
I'd be fine with fixing them, but it is a good skill to have :srs: Your choice as to what to do
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Funny how after I download your cactuar, I get two kinds of cactuar in FFXIII-2. My favorite monster of FF (if you don't count a chocobo being a monster)


Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 05, 2012, 04:37:36 AM
I'd be fine with fixing them, but it is a good skill to have :srs: Your choice as to what to do

if i cant figure it out, i'll send it to you :P

Too lazy to read and search for it so....

Is Pichu going over Pikachu?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on February 05, 2012, 07:54:10 AM
Too lazy to read and search for it so....

Is Pichu going over Pikachu?
i hope so xD i think he is but only nano will be able to confirm it.
Maybe you could do raichu too for a pikachu evolution pack xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pichu will be on Pikachu
Quote from: Carnage on February 05, 2012, 10:18:46 AM
i hope so xD i think he is but only nano will be able to confirm it.
Maybe you could do raichu too for a pikachu evolution pack xD
Good idea. I'll rig Raichu also :p

Jet is almost done.... just a few issues.

How do i add more verts to a certain part of a polygon? Jet has very few verts, and rigging the arms is almost impossible.

Jet almost done... just gotta fix the arms and make a better texture:


After Jet will be a giant update for Knuckles... He will have moveable dreads and hands.

where is classic sonic?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 08:05:05 PM
Jet almost done... just gotta fix the arms and make a better texture:


After Jet will be a giant update for Knuckles... He will have moveable sreads and hands.

Is that from Riders 1, Zero Gravity or Free Riders or elsewhere?  I like the head of this model, and of course Falco makes sense for him.  Rest of the body looks rather odd though.  It's not the rig, but the model itself.   

Quote from: Mariodk on February 05, 2012, 08:13:31 PM
where is classic sonic?
on hold. The filesize is too big, i'm waiting for the Tristripper update for Brawl box.
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 05, 2012, 08:13:31 PM
Is that from Riders 1, Zero Gravity or Free Riders or elsewhere?  I like the head of this model, and of course Falco makes sense for him.  Rest of the body looks rather odd though.  It's not the rig, but the model itself.    
Its the London Olympic games model... yeah i don't really like the body either.

I can probably take the Free Riders body, and use this head. I have the Free Riders model already rigged and everything... just that other guy released it before i did...

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 08:05:05 PM
Jet almost done... just gotta fix the arms and make a better texture:


After Jet will be a giant update for Knuckles... He will have moveable dreads and hands.

Sexiest hack I've ever seen. EVER. Please do send to me so CSPs can be made once you finish those textures ;)


Quote from: AvengerBoygos on February 05, 2012, 08:23:04 PM
Sexiest hack I've ever seen. EVER. Please do send to me so CSPs can be made once you finish those textures ;)
i'll send it when the rig is done.