Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

March 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM #1710 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 09:44:07 PM by Nanobuds
i'm using your texture as a base.... so yeah. its pretty awesome how it is... however he does need a little work. I'm re-doing some UV's and textures as we speak

how does this look? (shaderless)


the legs and arms had to be shortened due to Wolf's bones

great! but it looked better when it had longer arms
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

nice texture looks good but you should make the head smaller just to match the rest of the body

*looks at spikey shoes*
*goes to bed*

lol just kidding
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM
i'm using your texture as a base.... so yeah. its pretty awesome how it is... however he does need a little work. I'm re-doing some UV's and textures as we speak

how does this look? (shaderless)


the legs and arms had to be shortened due to Wolf's bones

Is it me, or does he look less threatening when shorter?
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 21, 2012, 09:53:33 PM
Is it me, or does he look less threatening when shorter?

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM
the legs and arms had to be shortened due to Wolf's bones

He is shorter

Oh i know, I was saying, that he looked less threatening when shorter, not commenting on how short he was in itself
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

March 21, 2012, 10:09:40 PM #1716 Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:43:01 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Rockin Pervy on March 21, 2012, 09:53:33 PM
Is it me, or does he look less threatening when shorter?

:-\ yeahhh sadly i see it also. oh well... i may make a sonic version as well. then he will be taller :P

yeah but the .dae crashes BrawlBox


anyways... releasing this tonight after dinner.

NAnnnnooo wait for my Poke before release of Treecko. I'm almost done ;)



Problem;
I don't know how i didn't notice it before....
but the rig for bowser jr. was messed up when i re-mapped it .-.   

so uhhh, If you still want me to make the new texture, then you'd need to re-do the rig...
Idk if you'd want to do that much for just some texture.  You can just find someone else to make a slightly better texture for the current map D=

Up to you.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


holy crap Star! That's amazing!
@giga man
treecko is on luigi


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 22, 2012, 12:49:22 AM
@giga man
treecko is on luigi
Oh wow. XD
I guess I'll be playing Luigi more often, then.

March 22, 2012, 01:42:56 AM #1722 Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:02:48 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: StarWaffle on March 22, 2012, 12:19:26 AM

Problem;
I don't know how i didn't notice it before....
but the rig for bowser jr. was messed up when i re-mapped it .-.  

so uhhh, If you still want me to make the new texture, then you'd need to re-do the rig...
Idk if you'd want to do that much for just some texture.  You can just find someone else to make a slightly better texture for the current map D=

Up to you.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nah, its fine. the rig wasnt too hard... i remembered how to do it all. Plus its spring break... and because of my surgery i can't do much.... so i have plenty of free time.

it looks great by the way!

Pokemonz
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25472

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25471


Oh good [censored]!

I'll send you the re-mapped model as soon as i'm done then =D   

I'll also give it a custom shader too.

sweeet, thanks!

well if the mapping isnt too hard, i can always try to fix it myself with the rig I have and see if that helps anything

Captain America RELEASED!!!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25478