Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


i voted silver

even though shadow is my favorite and he could always improve im good with the generations shadow
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Iron Man has been sent to BlackJax for inspection...

I'm working on a secret project until then >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 03, 2012, 09:35:29 PM
Just select the verts from the TopN and rig them to the bone they belong to... lol

I want you to try to make a rig 100% yourself, it will make things easier for you, and you will eventually become a better rigger and wont need my help
I know, I know :P
I can always just rip if all goes wrong xD


Iron Man working, Thanks Blackjax!!!!



Still needs a few more tweaks and shiny texture, but besides that he is pretty much ready to go

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 02:49:50 AM
Iron Man working, Thanks Blackjax!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still needs a few more tweaks and shiny texture, but besides that he is pretty much ready to go

Sweet
:srs:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Hot damn!  That looks sweet as hell!  Hips look a bit too wide (understandable as it is Samus), but other than that he looks perfect!

Can't wait to see how he looks in-game!

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 02:49:50 AM
Iron Man working, Thanks Blackjax!!!!



Still needs a few more tweaks and shiny texture, but besides that he is pretty much ready to go

F***ing A+
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Victory Badguy on April 04, 2012, 02:53:41 AM
Hot damn!  That looks sweet as hell!  Hips look a bit too wide (understandable as it is Samus), but other than that he looks perfect!

Can't wait to see how he looks in-game!
the hips are actually unedited... lol. Iron Man had wide hips.

the only issue is the shoulders... Samus's are reallly broad. And her shoulder pads cover them up.... Iron Man doesnt have huge shoulder pads. So it's really hard to get right :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 03:02:45 AM
the hips are actually unedited... lol. Iron Man had wide hips.

the only issue is the shoulders... Samus's are reallly broad. And her shoulder pads cover them up.... Iron Man doesnt have huge shoulder pads. So it's really hard to get right :srs:

Really?  Funny, I never noticed the hips in-game.  Probably because Marvel is so fast. :P

And I can see the shoulders being a big issue.  Maybe you could consult with someone that's worked on Samus imports before.  I'd imagine that they could give some good tips on how to make the rig look just right.

I've looked at other Samus imports and rigs.. I think I know what to do.

Anyways he will for sure be out this week

Yeah, Samus has some funky proportions, I don't know what the developers were smoking when they modeled her. It appears as though you made it work, however, so good job on that.

I see what you did for the arm canon. Clever. XD

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 04, 2012, 03:02:45 AM
the hips are actually unedited... lol. Iron Man had wide hips.

the only issue is the shoulders... Samus's are reallly broad. And her shoulder pads cover them up.... Iron Man doesnt have huge shoulder pads. So it's really hard to get right :srs:

you know what to do to the shoulders put a machine gun  on one and missile launcher on the other and bam war machine iron man :P that model is looking epic 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

although everything on your poll needs revamping, you should revamp Espio. So he has a perfect shader/normals and  perfect metal.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


nanobuds so how will iron man hand  work on samus hand canon? will it be always open/closed?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.