KTH model import is comming...Like Going Merry

Started by KTH, October 27, 2011, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I see your importing too, sweet :happy:

Good luck with all the imports

omg, I would LOVE a blue bow Jigglypuff if you get around to it.



Quote from: KTH on October 28, 2011, 12:58:00 PM

Nah

by camonsters

Awesome preview :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 :happy: Cabt wait, Y.L was my main in melée.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Sorry I've been slow on the models you requested of me. Life's been getting in the way. Same reason I've yet to update Kongo Jungle Melee with the new textures/collisions I have.

Anywho, any update on Toon-to-Young Link?

@KTH for Melee Sonic import, are you using the SA2 model?


May I request Roy's Melee model on Marth?

Pretty pretty pretty please? <:3c
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry for the double-post but here the plan :

For wait the fix of BB into european PC so i prepare the model import and i'll finish in first the others characters (look the list) like Dedede, Pit, Wolf, Pokémon and Snake.

After, that sure,i'll import the 100% of character from Melee into Brawl.

Quote from: Mickeyman on November 01, 2011, 11:45:09 PM@KTH for Melee Sonic import, are you using the SA2 model?
Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 12:11:50 AMidk

If I confused you by saying "are you using" I meant that if you were gonna use the SA2B Sonic model (Sonic Adventure 2 Battle) or the SADX Sonic model (Sonic Adventure DX) for the Melee sonic import. But either way it'll still be good whichever model you use

Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 04:35:35 AM
Sorry for the double-post but here the plan :

For wait the fix of BB into european PC so i prepare the model import and i'll finish in first the others characters (look the list) like Dedede, Pit, Wolf, Pokémon and Snake.

After, that sure,i'll import the 100% of character from Melee into Brawl.

By european pc problem you mean dots and commas?

If so, you can change what windows uses in the control panel. Just switch comma and dot, and you will got it before the fix comes.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 02, 2011, 12:09:04 PM
By european pc problem you mean dots and commas?

If so, you can change what windows uses in the control panel. Just switch comma and dot, and you will got it before the fix comes.
This eu pc problem, is it a problem that appears when editing values with decimals? If so, then I got it too I guess :P
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

That cause ","

The "," european and "," is different. Example, "," didn't work on BrawlBox preview for animation.
So it's the same at the convert on Brawlbox v0.65. BlackJax currently fix it.

But if you can't wait, here the solution :


You open your DAE with Notepad++, you replace all "." to "," US. Except the direction of texture (like C:PC/Desktop/DAE.png"