ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81



Quote from: Carnage on December 23, 2011, 11:06:28 PMwhy does master chief looks like he has small arms?  other than that he looks good

i had to shrink his arms to match the bone structure, otherwise his fingers wouldnt be able to move. i will shrink his body with it as well, so he will look better.

@ Everyone

SSJ Twinkie is going over Captain Falcon for sure... And Either Mario or Lucas or Ness. im leaning towards Mario atm.

I havent touched Master Chief in awhile, his model kinda scares me to rig. D:

Im working on a Lloyd v2 now with a much better rig, facial expressions, a good metal texture, sheaths, final smash eyes, imported swords (Flamberge & Vorpal), and Beast over the shield. Im trying to get people interested in a lloyd psa for pit.

On top of that I have Piccolo over Ganondorf, who i will work on more once one of these are finished.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I'm hyped for Lloyd >.>

Also another Idea is you could give him his super mega foxy awesome blade that Lloyd uses for falcon's crest as an added bonus for final smash eyes.

Ah, so you will be getting the material blades! Nice!

Still, I can't wait for v2! Thanks for that shadowsnake!

And Chief looks nice. Is he over Captain Falcon or Snake?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: ShadowSnake on December 30, 2011, 03:35:47 PMi had to shrink his arms to match the bone structure, otherwise his fingers wouldnt be able to move. i will shrink his body with it as well, so he will look better. @ Everyone SSJ Twinkie is going over Captain Falcon for sure... And Either Mario or Lucas or Ness. im leaning towards Mario atm. I havent touched Master Chief in awhile, his model kinda scares me to rig. D: Im working on a Lloyd v2 now with a much better rig, facial expressions, a good metal texture, sheaths, final smash eyes, imported swords (Flamberge & Vorpal), and Beast over the shield. Im trying to get people interested in a lloyd psa for pit. On top of that I have Piccolo over Ganondorf, who i will work on more once one of these are finished.
awesome piccolo

also any chance you will do Vegito V2? i dont think i got so much time for revamp him(mainly at fingers)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Yo man, I finally released and updated the blog with my stage.

With that said, Android 18 should be getting released soon.

Wait a minute, Piccolo over Ganondorf already?

=D!

ssj twinkie on captain falcon all day, every day, all night, every night...

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 30, 2011, 04:47:27 PMI'm hyped for Lloyd >.> Also another Idea is you could give him his super mega foxy awesome blade that Lloyd uses for falcon's crest as an added bonus for final smash eyes.
if its possible i will do that. i really should finish Lloyd v2 soon... >_>

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 30, 2011, 06:57:15 PMAh, so you will be getting the material blades! Nice! Still, I can't wait for v2! Thanks for that shadowsnake! And Chief looks nice. Is he over Captain Falcon or Snake?

Thanks for the suggestion. ;) and Chief is over Snake.

Quote from: MarioDK on December 30, 2011, 08:48:59 PMawesome piccolo also any chance you will do Vegito V2? i dont think i got so much time for revamp him(mainly at fingers)

Vegito is my fav DBZ character, there is more than a chance that i will revamp him. Gogeta SSJ4 is high on my list too.

Quote from: SouthCraft on December 30, 2011, 11:44:50 PMYay a piccolo model

glad to please a fellow dbz fan.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 31, 2011, 12:43:54 AMYo man, I finally released and updated the blog with my stage. With that said, Android 18 should be getting released soon. Wait a minute, Piccolo over Ganondorf already? =D!

i actually plan on redoing 18' rig so she can use her fingers and shiz. And yes Piccolo already! :af:

Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 11:29:26 PMssj twinkie on captain falcon all day, every day, all night, every night...

And so it will be. :>.>:

@ Everyone

New poll, ive been busy playing new videogames, working and getting ready for college. But im back and ready to make a bunch of new stuff.

Vote away.

Also one important bit of news ive been planning on getting back into PSAs. i used to make them back in the days before vertexing, HCBH was my team, and polygon deleting was new.

Anyways, look out for a new PSA thread soon. And i hope for support.

Gonna finish whoever wins the poll. i will work on Lloyd in the meantime since im far on him.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


I don't know your mother, but she better not be getting in the way of that Twinkie. :>.>:

Also, you released Leon?? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :O

Man, am I behind.

The Piccolo I'm used to has the cape and hat, so I voted for that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


weres the "idc just give me piccolo" option???
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Piccolo PLZ :P ;D
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

January 06, 2012, 06:12:55 AM #164 Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:15:39 AM by MarioDK
i wanted both piccolos
but voted for without cape/hat
so if can you do first without cape/hat and then you is done with rigging piccolo without these you can add these two and rig them
that way can we can both versions :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later