ShadowSnake's Imports: back with 3 previews of WIPs

Started by ShadowSnake, October 27, 2011, 10:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I have no idea what to import next...

Marcus Fenix :snake:
2 (2.5%)
Jak :falco:
11 (13.6%)
Reptile :sheik:
5 (6.2%)
Spyro :ivysaur:
16 (19.8%)
Delta :samus:
2 (2.5%)
Seargent Johnson :snake:
5 (6.2%)
Genesis :marth:
7 (8.6%)
Desmond Miles :sheik:
4 (4.9%)
Haytham Kenway :ike:
7 (8.6%)
Filler: i don't know any of those characters  :patrick:
22 (27.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 25, 2012, 04:22:20 AM
yes he is on Ganondorf, he will have a cape and hat version as well to please dbz fanboys.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 25, 2012, 06:53:21 AM
Piccolo is mine. All day. Got dibs on that before it was planned lol and oh damn the time spent on our Piccolo. Your vertex and my texture took so much, and all needed left to do was the arms. What a shame.

Definately looking forward to Piccolo. Looks good so far (rig-wise). Only the head-neck-shoulder area looks a little weird in that screenshot but you're not done rigging yet.

I'm sure he'll look amazing once you're both finished with him =D

But now I'm not sure which version to get lol

did you rigged Fingers so his main attack is possible to make in animations?
if someone wanted to make piccolo moveset over ganondorf that will be me who making it after Gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote
yes he is on Ganondorf, he will have a cape and hat version as well to please dbz fanboys.

AWW YEAAHH

Thanks!, looking forward to Piccolo.

Quote from: SSJ3 MarioDK on January 25, 2012, 02:53:17 PM
did you rigged Fingers so his main attack is possible to make in animations?
if someone wanted to make piccolo moveset over ganondorf that will be me who making it after Gotenks
they are obviously rigged in the preview

January 26, 2012, 05:23:53 AM #214 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:25:29 AM by ShadowSnake
Piccolo is pretty much done, i tested him, the textures are screwed up but i know how to fix it. (I also figured out how to fix Vegeta to work with the Wolfgeta moveset) After that we just need to wait for a certain italian person who happens to be a stallion to texture it.

I started Tyranitar, hard rig is hard. I will keep trying though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 26, 2012, 05:23:53 AMPiccolo is pretty much done, i tested him, the textures are screwed up but i know how to fix it. (I also figured out how to fix Vegeta to work with the Wolfgeta moveset) After that we just need to wait for a certain italian person who happens to be a stallion to texture it. I started Tyranitar, hard rig is hard. I will keep trying though.
how did you fix it
cuz i think i fixed it by resize some of the big texture to lower and just do so the gun to use the texture from Vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 26, 2012, 05:23:53 AM
Piccolo is pretty much done, i tested him, the textures are screwed up but i know how to fix it. (I also figured out how to fix Vegeta to work with the Wolfgeta moveset) After that we just need to wait for a certain italian person who happens to be a stallion to texture it.

I started Tyranitar, hard rig is hard. I will keep trying though.
Yeah how do you fix it?

@ mariodk and southcraft

it didnt work.... damn it. Piccolo's textures are still screwed up in-game and idk how to fix it, i better fix this [censored] i worked to damn hard on it to throw it out. :rage:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


what do you mean by they are messed up? what happens to them?

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 02:06:44 AM
what do you mean by they are messed up? what happens to them?

they become very pixely, a lot of the textures are mismatched and thrown on random places and when you tilt the camers some parts flash. it looks horrible, but the rig was great, which is why i cant throw this out.

i did resize the textures and rename them, but before importing the dae.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Who's Tyranitar over?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


try importing them in BrawlBox as a different file format.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 02:22:43 AM
try importing them in BrawlBox as a different file format.

i used them as cmpr on all of them, and that normally works. i guess i could try another type though.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 27, 2012, 02:21:25 AM
Who's Tyranitar over?

Charizard atm, might make a bowser version as well.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 27, 2012, 02:26:14 AM
i used them as cmpr on all of them, and that normally works. i guess i could try another type though.

Charizard atm, might make a bowser version as well.
I sometimes have the same problems with CMPRs, each time it was fixed with a different format.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 27, 2012, 02:27:50 AM
I sometimes have the same problems with CMPRs, each time it was fixed with a different format.



Imma try that now...  :>.>:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.