Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: joke. on November 05, 2012, 08:36:59 PM
well, i have the model of metalgreymon if ur interested :P
booya

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only thing is Rookie/Training get flipped. Not a huge deal.

I'd kill for an all Adventure team ;_;


Quote from: Vamayro on November 05, 2012, 05:25:58 PM
. . . . .
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lol ceiling Gumdra's watching you type...

As for Wiz, I don't know who he'd be a good match over.
Quote from: StarWaffle on November 05, 2012, 07:01:11 PM
I've driven myself insane trying to find the perfect combination of digimon to put on PT.  I wish you luck.
Thank you, though so far it's becoming a bit of a hassle..
Quote from: StarWaffle on November 05, 2012, 08:26:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


S1 Rookie, S2 Champion, S3 Ultimate
I like the idea of this team.
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 05, 2012, 08:20:27 PM
How bout Betamon for Ivysaur? You could do a whole Digimon world 1 style pack and have 3 digimon from that.
Oh yea I could.. no others seem to be matching up so far for him, yea I think I'll go for that..
Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 08:44:03 PM
booya

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only thing is Rookie/Training get flipped. Not a huge deal.

I'd kill for an all Adventure team ;_;
I'll see if I can make two teams of three.
Which would be StarWaffle's idea, then yours.
Quote from: joke. on November 05, 2012, 08:36:59 PM
well, i have the model of metalgreymon if ur interested :P
Oh, I actually still have his model from a year ago.


November 05, 2012, 09:03:25 PM #453 Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 12:31:03 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 09:00:56 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29479
Someone did Tentamon over Squirtle already. :X
Yea, Waffle did that a few days ago.. Still need to download that nostalgia..
Oh, just found another possible match for Ivysuar..
Wormmon..

Huh...
Did a little bone editing.. Ganon called me a hater..
He made me a sad Digi...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Riddler on November 05, 2012, 08:44:03 PM
booya

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The only thing is Rookie/Training get flipped. Not a huge deal.

I'd kill for an all Adventure team ;_;

That would be rookie, in-training, ultimate. You skipped over champion.

Quote from: StarWaffle on November 06, 2012, 04:33:19 AM
That would be rookie, in-training, ultimate. You skipped over champion.
Welp, in that case I guess I'll go for your idea first when I get to it.

I'll need to make a tamer too...

Myotismon is released now..

He's looks good Vee. Nice work. =) * is waiting patiently on a certain digimon to play with in hiz brawlz.*

Myotismon was a freaking badass. Too bad I have a PSA over Ganondorf. :(

please tell me where u get ur digimon models

November 07, 2012, 12:43:27 AM #459 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 12:45:16 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: joke. on November 07, 2012, 12:34:04 AM
please tell me where u get ur digimon models
Sure thing.

http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/digimonmasters/index.html
Take your pick..
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 07, 2012, 12:18:14 AM
Myotismon was a freaking badass. Too bad I have a PSA over Ganondorf. :(
Dat grizzly wing.. Lol
Quote from: Wolftaz on November 06, 2012, 11:32:32 PM
He's looks good Vee. Nice work. =) * is waiting patiently on a certain digimon to play with in hiz brawlz.*
Danke..

omg, feel so stupid atm, how havent i checked the PC part of models resource. . .

Quote from: joke. on November 07, 2012, 02:51:07 AM
omg, feel so stupid atm, how havent i checked the PC part of models resource. . .
Lol, don't worry, I did the same..

btw, what digimon do you have planned?
ive already put some in my list :P

for example, i wanna do megakabuterimon, probably on bowser or charizard, not sure yet
greymon (charizard), weregarurumon (captain falcon) and guilmon (has he been imported already?)

November 07, 2012, 10:51:40 AM #463 Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 10:52:40 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: joke. on November 07, 2012, 10:48:00 AM
btw, what digimon do you have planned?
ive already put some in my list :P

for example, i wanna do megakabuterimon, probably on bowser or charizard, not sure yet
greymon (charizard), weregarurumon (captain falcon) and guilmon (has he been imported already?)
Nice list there.
Let's see... I had..

Guilmon, Lilimon, Tankdramon, VenomMyotismon, Shoutmon(Re-dub), Gumdramon(Re-dub), Rise Greymon and Imperialdramon. Oh and the Digi's in that poll.

Nope, Guilly hasn't been imported yet. I kept neglecting to rip out Yoshi's bones..

yeah, they added some new ones too since the last time i checked