Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

if i fixed the animations, he'd be bowser size again...
also, they have a similar bone sturcture, so i dont have to do much in 3ds max to get my bowser rig over Gbowser

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty much all I've been working on for the past few days.

And just to clarify, that's the stage's fault for the lighting as I'm still figuring it all out.

The gear in the center on the top picture is animated, as will the other ones.
Gear in the center rotates like crazy and generates that barrier.

The Dark tower in the back is in-shrouded with a barrier also. Just gotta fix the transparency.

So... yeap.

Oooh, I'm hyped for some War Growlmon on Charizard.

Is Starwaffle going to be doing textures for them?

November 14, 2012, 04:12:34 AM #483 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:21:06 PM by Gumdramon
Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 14, 2012, 02:56:28 AM
Question about the second pic.
Is that... two Shoutmons?
Indeed.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Regular^

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

K^ (King)
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on November 14, 2012, 03:30:01 AM
Oooh, I'm hyped for some War Growlmon on Charizard.

Is Starwaffle going to be doing textures for them?
Only if he wishes to.
Wargrowlmon's default textures are extremely blurred and ugly. xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mhm

just wanna know, is this ur personnal thread, or also for other people to post digimon related mods previews?

cuz im in a digimon mood, and am gonna make a bunch of them to release em together



Quote from: joke. on November 16, 2012, 07:00:35 PM
just wanna know, is this ur personnal thread, or also for other people to post digimon related mods previews?

cuz im in a digimon mood, and am gonna make a bunch of them to release em together
Yea it's my thread.
But I don't mind previews.

BTW Gum, i found that hater again..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


._.

Quote from: パンドラのハート on November 16, 2012, 07:10:58 PM
BTW Gum, i found that hater again..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


._.
He has a crew now... oh lawd..  :srs:

omg wut?

well, here's a bit more shameless self-advertising


Ah, another fine Mon to add to my roster

i just need someone who can import DAEs to 3ds max, so i can make a "egg" model

Rigging Charizard is quite awkward from my usual.

But Wargrowlmon is coming along nicely so far.

Quote from: SplitPersonalities on November 17, 2012, 01:20:42 AM
Curious, do you plan on swapping the Pokemon Trainer himself with somebody as well?
----
Also, I noticed a few guilmon related hackes going on, and I found this.
http://sprinkles-likes-hi.deviantart.com/art/gigimon-DL-307651768
I'm not requesting this, but just thought I'd show.
Never gave it a thought. I don't really have anyone in mind.

And that model's cute. It would just be hard trying to fit it over someone.


Slowly but surely.