Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 02:41:56 AM
cant wait for the model imports to be complete they are going to be epic and i wanted to know when the ninja is done could i do the recolors for him?
As long as proper credit is given, I don't mind em at all!

ok then if i do any recolors of your model importings i will give you credit or if you want i can even put you like a collab  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 02:53:31 AM
ok then if i do any recolors of your model importings i will give you credit or if you want i can even put you like a collab  ;D

Either one works for me!

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 02:35:08 AMSure, what specifically is it you need help with?
After you have attribute a polygon to a bone, example the arm, i got weird issue when you need to select the vertices going be affect to the bone.

Quote from: KTH on November 02, 2011, 03:12:47 AM
After you have attribute a polygon to a bone, example the arm, i got weird issue when you need to select the vertices going be affect to the bone.
We should do this trough PMs

tell me what Max you're using.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 02:35:08 AM
hmm.... Well currently I'm working on Tikal, which was requested by Sorceress.

She looks interesting.. I had to Google her. Nice choice, Sorceress. I'm surprised it's not a Zelda character, lol.

Who is she gonna be over by the way?


Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 05:44:32 AM
She looks interesting.. I had to Google her. Nice choice, Sorceress. I'm surprised it's not a Zelda character, lol.

Who is she gonna be over by the way?
But she is over Zelda, lol. xD

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 02, 2011, 05:48:29 AM
Tikal? YAY!  :af:
Yup. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 05:44:32 AM
She looks interesting.. I had to Google her. Nice choice, Sorceress. I'm surprised it's not a Zelda character, lol.

Who is she gonna be over by the way?
XD
Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 02, 2011, 05:48:29 AM
Tikal? YAY!  :af:
Tikal indeed.
Quote from: Sorceress on November 02, 2011, 05:49:06 AM
But she is over Zelda, lol. xD
^Yeap she's gonna be on Zelda.

But she has some problems that need fixing. D:
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Over Zelda? So she's gonna be tall as her? I still don't understand much about the size of these mods. Some are smaller, some are bigger.

ExVeemon is huge for example lol, he's sexy though.

November 02, 2011, 06:45:35 AM #146 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:48:28 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 02, 2011, 06:38:56 AM
Over Zelda? So she's gonna be tall as her? I still don't understand much about the size of these mods. Some are smaller, some are bigger.

ExVeemon is huge for example lol, he's sexy though.
I was thinking on asking somebody (Nanobuds or someone else) to make a size mod for her...

Also she does make a small cameo in Brawl as a sticker.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Nice Tikal, and she's over Zelda as I read a few replies back...sweetness! The moveset will most definitely suit her well =)

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

who the preview looks good vee how you did this so quick?
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tikal, intresting.
I don't think I have anyone over zelda.

I know what i'll be using over zelda now :/