Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hey bro the recolors of impmon are done but i dont have time right now to take in game pics(my brother is using the wii right now) so i will release it with brawl box pics
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 11:06:57 PM
hey bro the recolors of impmon are done but i dont have time right now to take in game pics(my brother is using the wii right now) so i will release it with brawl box pics
Ooh! =o

Can't wait. =D

November 02, 2011, 11:20:46 PM #167 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:22:34 PM by Vitinho
already uploaded on the vault go there and see it
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 11:20:46 PM
already uploaded on the vault go there and see it
*checks the vault*

. . . .
Words cannot describe how much I love those recolors so....


Great work!

thanks bro is an honor that words coming from you!and i lmao with that face i will do more recolors of your other imports if you want
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 11:42:19 PM
thanks bro is an honor that words coming from you!and i lmao with that face i will do more recolors of your other imports if you want
Heh, my fave has to be the black one. @_@

and you would? =o

I'd love that!

Aw, save some recolors for me too bro! D: And I really like that black Impmon a lot, I'm getting that one on there for sure! :D Still keeping some Castle Crashers though XD

I wish I would've requested Silver's GHZ model on Sonic so I could use my textures x.x Too lat for requests though XD

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 02, 2011, 11:46:38 PM
Heh, my fave has to be the black one. @_@

and you would? =o

I'd love that!
of course i would  ;D!

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 02, 2011, 11:47:51 PM
Aw, save some recolors for me too bro! D: And I really like that black Impmon a lot, I'm getting that one on there for sure! :D Still keeping some Castle Crashers though XD

I wish I would've requested Silver's GHZ model on Sonic so I could use my textures x.x Too lat for requests though XD
ok bro i can leave some recolors for you too but i will do the ninja recolors since he was my request  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 11:50:08 PM
of course i would  ;D!
Wee~

I'm sure they'll turn out great!
Quote from: xZedkiel on November 02, 2011, 11:47:51 PM
Aw, save some recolors for me too bro! D: And I really like that black Impmon a lot, I'm getting that one on there for sure! :D Still keeping some Castle Crashers though XD

I wish I would've requested Silver's GHZ model on Sonic so I could use my textures x.x Too lat for requests though XD
lol xD

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Yay, my 2nd favorite character from Sonic Adventure :D!

And I think that you may have forgotten a request on the list *goes into a coughing fit, then passes out into a bowl of cereal*

Quote from: Vitinho on November 02, 2011, 11:50:08 PM
of course i would  ;D!
ok bro i can leave some recolors for you too but i will do the ninja recolors since he was my request  ;D
Alrighty then! Can I do one though? XD Separate release lol.

I hope I get first request when he reopens, cause if he gets the Green Hill Zone stage's Silver model working fine on Sonic, use that with Falco, and I already have textures for him. :D

Quote from: Pixels on November 03, 2011, 12:18:34 AM
Yay, my 2nd favorite character from Sonic Adventure :D!

And I think that you may have forgotten a request on the list *goes into a coughing fit, then passes out into a bowl of cereal*
I'll fix it later. xD
doesn't mean I forgot your request. :3

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to rig all of these dude, and so efficiently! Keep it up Vee!

My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Trust me and we will escape from the city.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.