Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 03:01:26 PM
Just a note, when these requests are squared away, I'll be taking a break from model hacking. xD
Just letting everyone know ahead of time!
Hmmm... what will you be doing then?

Btw, I recently go to try out your Vee, ExVee and SA2 Sonic hacks. I gotta say, they're pretty awesome, though the rigging and shaders are a bit of a letdown on all of them. And it would have been so simple to give SA2 Sonic a ball too.

Of course, I still really like them, so I'll let these minor issues slide.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 03, 2011, 03:36:42 PM
Btw, I recently go to try out your Vee, ExVee and SA2 Sonic hacks. I gotta say, they're pretty awesome, though the rigging and shaders are a bit of a letdown on all of them. And it would have been so simple to give SA2 Sonic a ball too.

Of course, I still really like them, so I'll let these minor issues slide.
I see.

and I suppose it would have, but I just wanted to get Sonic brawlers request done.

But, of course these will be revamped in the future.
and I don't entirely understand the shaders thing, didn't want to accidentally the file and have to do all that work on it again.

Quote from: Vamayro on November 03, 2011, 03:15:37 PM
Hmmm... what will you be doing then?
Hmm? oh nothing, I'll just be relaxing and playing games and chat more. xD

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 03:07:52 PM
really? bummer becuase the only xenomorph model are all on Gmod and i cant download them becuase of not haveing the game :S i been using riolu more than i should xD since nanobuds made an awnsome not yet released one slot size mod for it :P
Well i will try to find another Xeno model but if anyone here can download model from Gmod it would be a great help i saw there lots of xenomorphs,predalien,alien queen and alien empress i just cant download them :S
PM me the link. I'll get em DAE and PAC'ed for him, that is, if he's up for the task.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Quote from: Vee Lucifer on November 03, 2011, 03:48:56 PM
I'd love that. xD
Sounds like a plan then. I await the pm then so I can get to Downloading.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: §uper Ӄit ßallarɖ on November 03, 2011, 03:49:33 PM
Sounds like a plan then. I await the pm then so I can get to Downloading.
sended the Pm with Gmode links xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?saxur651mj9cxx7

Done. You might wanna resize (and png) the textures, or you may hit a file cap. else all peachy I bet.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




Not a problem :vyse:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




 ;D Ninja looks sweet. I cannot wait to see him in game  ;)

The alien model looks fantastic. I hope it is over wolf too. He's just so feral that it's perfect  :P
^3^

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 03, 2011, 06:02:19 PM
Is Alien gonna go over Wolf?
mhm, indeed he is.
Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 03, 2011, 06:23:27 PM
;D Ninja looks sweet. I cannot wait to see him in game  ;)

The alien model looks fantastic. I hope it is over wolf too. He's just so feral that it's perfect  :P
thanks.

Yeap, he will. xP

So vee lucifer did you liked that  alien model? well i guess we need someone with acess to Gmod to get good rips :P i found an alien queen from the AVP2 game in there ,its a bit blocky since its an old game but it would be really awnsome to have an alien queen and the normal xenomorph xD So alien will be over wolf? i wanted diddy kong but i guess wolf works too  but diddy kong had a better taill but wolf has the most fitting moveset well its a good call also hope the taill riggs well since wolfs taill is lackbuster in bones.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 03, 2011, 07:20:44 PM
So vee lucifer did you liked that  alien model? well i guess we need someone with acess to Gmod to get good rips :P i found an alien queen from the AVP2 game in there ,its a bit blocky since its an old game but it would be really awnsome to have an alien queen and the normal xenomorph xD So alien will be over wolf? i wanted diddy kong but i guess wolf works too  but diddy kong had a better taill but wolf has the most fitting moveset well its a good call also hope the taill riggs well since wolfs taill is lackbuster in bones.
The textures don't load like crap, so yea I like it a lot. xD

and yea KJP was planning to make a PSA for him and requested he be on wolf.

and thanks I hope so too. xD