Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 17, 2011, 11:05:00 PM
It actually isn't so bad, ya know.

Kinda fits him, but of course rigged fingers would look better.

Maybe I can touch up the texture, give it higher quality, if you decide to do a v2 rig for him.

Also, I was looking forward to Angemon over Pit and Angewomon over Zelda. You had those planned before you took a break, don't know if you still got them planned..
Hmm... never looked at it that way.

Touched up textures would make me a very happy Digimon.

And I still plan to do those. though.... only model for Angewomon I could find was an MMD one, and the texture looks too plain to be honest. V:

Quote from: Veil Lucifer on December 17, 2011, 10:58:56 PM
How ya doing on that project by the way? just curious. xD
Haven't been able to work on it since vacation.
But I have most animations fixed up and hit FX.
I've changed only 1 attack. (Not a special)
My plan right now, is to modify the lightning ball so that on contact it creates the same fire
that his >B creates. Basically controlable fire ball.
When I get back thats what I will attempt.

December 21, 2011, 01:30:48 PM #257 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:01:02 PM by Veil Lucifer
Alright seems that the Ice-climbers have won the poll.

Now when I get off my lazy arse I'll get to em.


Quote from: Vamayro on December 17, 2011, 11:21:00 PM
Haven't been able to work on it since vacation.
But I have most animations fixed up and hit FX.
I've changed only 1 attack. (Not a special)
My plan right now, is to modify the lightning ball so that on contact it creates the same fire
that his >B creates. Basically controlable fire ball.
When I get back thats what I will attempt.
Oh, well just enjoy your vacation then. =D

That Idea sounds pretty cool, do want.... do want a lot. =o


For anyone who wants something to get them through the day a bit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 21, 2011, 06:51:50 PM #258 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:53:05 PM by xZedkiel
Quote from: Veil Lucifer on December 21, 2011, 01:30:48 PM

For anyone who wants something to get them through the day a bit.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I LOVE YOU!! The GallantMon Crimson Mode, not you o: Naaaah, you too bro. lol I call recolors!

Also, the shoulders seem a bit.. Yeeah. I think you know what I'm getting at. I know, I know, he's not done though.

Crimson Gallantmon?

I love you :srs:

That...

is...

EPIC!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 21, 2011, 09:50:02 PM
That...

is...

EPIC!

No, THIS IS [spoiler]PATRICK!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Vee,

Do you have a model of Agunimon? Cause he'd go great over C.Falcon.

Just saying.

And I just had this theme in my head which lead to the above suggestion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRDxAg2Jd0
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

I don't know who he is, but he looks epic as [censored].

Still want a Ganondorf rel damn it!

December 22, 2011, 11:18:38 AM #264 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 03:16:01 PM by Veil Lucifer
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 21, 2011, 06:51:50 PM
I LOVE YOU!! The GallantMon Crimson Mode, not you o: Naaaah, you too bro. lol I call recolors!

Also, the shoulders seem a bit.. Yeeah. I think you know what I'm getting at. I know, I know, he's not done though.
You have to love me too or it won't get the full effect! D':

Ya, I think I know what you're talking about. xD
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 21, 2011, 08:28:29 PM
Crimson Gallantmon?

I love you :srs:
Fancy Guilmon loves you too.
Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 21, 2011, 09:50:02 PM
That...

is...

EPIC!

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 21, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
Vee,

Do you have a model of Agunimon? Cause he'd go great over C.Falcon.

Just saying.

And I just had this theme in my head which lead to the above suggestion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnRDxAg2Jd0
Uhm....
*searches through folders*

Nope, quite a hard model to come by.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 22, 2011, 06:12:42 AM
I don't know who he is, but he looks epic as [censored].

Still want a Ganondorf rel damn it!
Thank you very much! ;D

lol


Huh... this guy seems happy about something.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Released Dorumon even though he was done like, a month ago. :C

Quote from: Flammie Lucifer on December 23, 2011, 03:26:53 PM
Released Dorumon even though he was done like, a month ago. :C

You greedy little [censored] lol you kept it to yourself for that long?

Now I wonder how many characters you have that are unreleased?

I smell Angemon over Pit.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 24, 2011, 02:31:06 AM
You greedy little [censored] lol you kept it to yourself for that long?

Now I wonder how many characters you have that are unreleased?

I smell Angemon over Pit.
Lol

I think that's the only one I have that's unreleased. xD

but I am currently working on another model.

EDIT:
Preview time, though it's a char I wasn't even thinking about at first. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Fire of Courage!

Yesh!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 25, 2011, 09:29:14 PM
The Fire of Courage!

Yesh!
And once Pikazz finishes Ammy, The Storm of Friendship? c: