Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 04, 2012, 01:21:42 AM #345 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 06:03:49 AM by Gumdra Lucyiffur
Got up, smelled the sirloin steak and decided to get back to work on dis guy.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: xZedkiel on April 03, 2012, 05:10:21 AM
Not a transvestite....
HERMANGEMON, THE HERMAPHRODITE OF LIGHT AND HOPE!
LOL

Agumon and Black Agumon over Ice Climbers? Awesome!

(Though Gabumon would've worked better because he's ice based)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 05, 2012, 02:48:18 PM
Agumon and Black Agumon over Ice Climbers? Awesome!

(Though Gabumon would've worked better because he's ice based)

Yeap, and if all the Gabumon models I had on hand didn't look derpy while being rigged, he could've been there. =v

And I don't feel like ripping his model from Rumble arena 2

I honetsly feel that snow agumon would make the most sense at it is on the Ice climbers.
Also I am assuming that the hammer will be replaced by an Axe from Digimon world 4?
Looks great so far man, love myself some digimons.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on April 05, 2012, 07:10:23 PM
I honetsly feel that snow agumon would make the most sense at it is on the Ice climbers.
Also I am assuming that the hammer will be replaced by an Axe from Digimon world 4?
Looks great so far man, love myself some digimons.
Ya'know.... I hate when my brain misses something totally obvious. Dx
But yea, I could just do dat.

And yea been meaning to for a while, shame I can't use my gamecube save file to get the better weps though. =c

Thanks for your comment, and the idea. xD

Post Merge: April 07, 2012, 12:04:22 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wee~ more projects. xD

Alright, we're getting Leon! er....Squall...or whatever we should call him. Are you gonna do KH2 Leon? I know there's a high-poly model but I don't know if anyone knows where to find one or has ripped it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Tested Squall in game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still fixin stuff though.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on April 07, 2012, 01:50:22 AM
Alright, we're getting Leon! er....Squall...or whatever we should call him. Are you gonna do KH2 Leon? I know there's a high-poly model but I don't know if anyone knows where to find one or has ripped it.
Hmm... I forgot he was even on there. xD

but model resources has him. =o

Over Marth?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Tifa Released, check the OP for download links from now on.

Quote from: Gumdramon on April 07, 2012, 12:04:42 AM

And yea been meaning to for a while, shame I can't use my gamecube save file to get the better weps though. =c

Totally late, here, but you can do that. That's what I did to get my Veemon and his Mighty Talons. (Which I never released for some odd reason)

And if you can't, I can get whatever weapon you need from World 4.


Quote from: Spex130 on April 12, 2012, 01:54:47 AM
Totally late, here, but you can do that. That's what I did to get my Veemon and his Mighty Talons. (Which I never released for some odd reason)

And if you can't, I can get whatever weapon you need from World 4.
Ooh!
That would help a lot!


Quote from: Spex130 on April 12, 2012, 04:03:32 AM
No problem. What do you need?
Two awesome looking axes from it would help me a lot. =o

Quote from: Gumdramon on April 12, 2012, 04:04:34 AM
Two awesome looking axes from it would help me a lot. =o

Oh man, I was expecting something specific!

No worries though. I'm on it!


Quote from: Spex130 on April 12, 2012, 04:06:00 AM
Oh man, I was expecting something specific!

No worries though. I'm on it!
Lol, I forgot all the weapon names on it. <xD