Digitaru Wurld-o: Super ethical funtime

Started by Alex Climax, October 28, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Lucifer-Shout on April 22, 2012, 09:43:07 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rawr. >:3

That is so freaking sexy. :3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Be sure to give him expressions!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Roxasice42 on April 23, 2012, 01:46:51 AM
woah that looks awesome!!! :0
Thanks a ton Rox! =D
Quote from: Sorceress on April 23, 2012, 01:48:15 AM
Rawr. >:3

That is so freaking sexy. :3

Lol, you bet. ;o
Quote from: Velen on April 23, 2012, 02:31:52 AM
Be sure to give him expressions!
Already ahead of ya on that. xD

Over... Whom?

From that pose, I'm thinking it's Charizard. (From his new Win animation in P:M)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 24, 2012, 04:10:22 AM
Over... Whom?

From that pose, I'm thinking it's Charizard. (From his new Win animation in P:M)
Nope, I don't even own any files from PM. xD

it's actually Mario.

Downloaded~
Gonna check that Xros pack out when I get home.
Looks awesome though

Quote from: Vamayro on April 24, 2012, 04:44:55 PM
Downloaded~
Gonna check that Xros pack out when I get home.
Looks awesome though
Thanks mah boi.
Still wish the skelotons could fit the digimon more. =v

Edit: just added the size mod for Gumdramon to the pack.

Yay, makin another stage. xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What are those things at the bottom with 2 and 0 and those gauges?

It looks interesting...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on April 29, 2012, 01:59:18 PM
What are those things at the bottom with 2 and 0 and those gauges?

It looks interesting...
The HUD from Digimon Rumble arena 2.

Just felt like photoshopping a bit, so I put those in. xD

So it has just occurred to me that my brawl disc now has a crack in it.. this actually happened like 2 days ago, just now bringing it up here.

So... that means I'll barely be able to get any hacks out since I test em myself, and wii scrubber is to freaking slow.
So yeap, don't mind me, just gonna be in my cart till I get something to rectify the situation.

August 24, 2012, 07:29:36 PM #385 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 12:04:28 AM by Gumdramon
*Wheels Gumdramon's cart down a slope*

So, I got bored one week. And a handful of people were wishing/wondering if I'd get back into the hacking picture.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*Still not taking requests*

Awesome looking Digimon right there. While I haven't been following the series past Frontier or Digimon World 4, I can still appreciate a good Digimon mod.

Also I didn't notice the Digimon rumble arena 2 stage, I forgot how [censored]ing random that game was stage wise. I feel like the stage where you fight the unlockable characters near the end of arcade mode would make for a sweet stage...

Quote from: Gumdramon on August 24, 2012, 07:29:36 PMSo, I got bored one week. And a handful of people were wishing/wondering if I'd get back into the hacking picture.

Welp, never thought it would happen. But I somehow still have a drive to hack.

Thanks you guys, you know who you are.

You're welcome

Quote from: Vamayro on August 24, 2012, 07:48:30 PM

You're welcome

*Nods*
Nice start back. Who's dat Digimon? o3o

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 25, 2012, 10:39:14 AM #389 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:40:52 AM by Gumdramon
Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on August 24, 2012, 07:35:37 PM
Awesome looking Digimon right there. While I haven't been following the series past Frontier or Digimon World 4, I can still appreciate a good Digimon mod.

Also I didn't notice the Digimon rumble arena 2 stage, I forgot how [censored]ing random that game was stage wise. I feel like the stage where you fight the unlockable characters near the end of arcade mode would make for a sweet stage...
xD Glad you like.

And yea, there really were some strange levels on there. But, still fun if you don't somehow slide into cliffs. 8v
Ah, Chaos Wasteland, I wanted to try and rip that sometime soon.
Quote from: Vamayro on August 24, 2012, 07:48:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3sf9z.png
You're welcome
xD
And while I'm at that, I'll try and see if I can go to revamping some old hacks that need it badly.
Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2012, 07:53:05 PM
*Nods*
Nice start back. Who's dat Digimon? o3o
Danke. o=
And he's Monodramon, saw him in a few sessions of that Digimon game I play.

Suddenly felt like putting him in brawl.

Oh yea, more progress.

I managed to fix some clips and gaps in his shoulder. There are still some slight mess ups around the hip and underbelly areas.

Oh and here's a pic:

                               My texture edit                                                               DMO's original texture