My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

*is in need of something to do*

Do you need ideas for movesets for any of the ponies?


Also, HYPEHYPEHYPE.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Quote from: Ren the Hunter on November 15, 2011, 01:54:57 AM
*is in need of something to do*

Do you need ideas for movesets for any of the ponies?


Also, HYPEHYPEHYPE.

Well, yes. I haven't given much thought to anypony's moveset besides Rainbow Dash. And for anyone looking to help, I welcome you!


Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 16, 2011, 09:12:49 AM
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/11/nightly-roundup-158.html

Congrats on being featured on EQD!

Thank you! It's giving me a reason to learn animating, since I'm not expecting an animator to fall out of the sky anytime soon.

If I can help you with the moveset too, I'd be glad to help.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Xiggah on November 16, 2011, 10:04:39 AM
Thank you! It's giving me a reason to learn animating, since I'm not expecting an animator to fall out of the sky anytime soon.

The best part about rigging your own model is that you know which vertecies go where when what bone moves. And you know EXACTLY how those bones are going to bend/twist etc. Thus, making the animation process much easier =3

Quote from: Xiggah on November 16, 2011, 10:04:39 AM
Thank you! It's giving me a reason to learn animating, since I'm not expecting an animator to fall out of the sky anytime soon.
*falls out of the sky*

sorry if I wasn't being clear - I'm not very experienced, but I've animated in the past before, so if you'd like my help with animating as well as moveset ideas, I'm here.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

I'll update the thread title and first post as well:

Anyone with moveset ideas can post in this thread, as I'll be here to talk to anypony who wishes to help. As for the animating, I'll most likely release the skinned model for anypony to animate with, although the model wouldn't work in-game :P

OMFG why didn't anyone effn tell me!?! Pinkie pie is being worked on, right? Because i really want them in brawl so bad! Also, do you have pics of pinkie or others yet? also who is it gonna be on?  (Obviously, not yoshi) So how do you import them convert the to dae or something? Also aren't those the gmod models?
Quote from: LC-DDM on October 29, 2011, 01:39:32 AM
God I hope Ganon punches Dash in the face. HARD.

On a more serious note this better damn well have Nega Pinkie as a seperate character.
Nega Pinkie is Cupcakes Pinkie right? Who looks like this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If so, then it would be awesome to see Rainbow Dash Finally get her sweet revenge for being brutally killed in cupcakes. But i still like normal basic pinkie. :D
I'm back after a long while.

November 17, 2011, 04:21:05 AM #54 Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 04:23:35 AM by TommoPuppy
Just Rainbow Dash at this point. She's over Pit currently and she'll have an original moveset and animations. All this has already been said in the thread.

I'm almost entirely certain that it's a custom rig, not the one from the Gmod models, but yes, all these models come from the one source.

Also [censored] Cupcakes. :srs:

Well, wait, they will be provided seperatly and have Dash recolors and revertexes? (ex. Dash dressed as a shadowbolt) Well if that's what they're gonna do, then when pinkie started out as a request, someone posted this in my thread.
Quote from: turbobear on November 10, 2011, 10:30:32 PM
ok so now that .65 is out if we end up getting a good model for pinkie, i would love to help in making the full moveset if there isnt already a team in place... i mean...if thats ok with you...*squeak*
Well, I guess Pinkie Could be accomplished first. If It's gonna go over anybody, it should be yoshi... or anyone else. Well I guess i should inform turbobear about xiggah's project. Xiggah told me he has a pre-rigged model. so pinkie pie fans are in luck.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 17, 2011, 04:39:42 AM
Well, wait, they will be provided seperatly and have Dash recolors and revertexes? (ex. Dash dressed as a shadowbolt) Well if that's what they're gonna do, then when pinkie started out as a request, someone posted this in my thread. Well, I guess Pinkie Could be accomplished first. If It's gonna go over anybody, it should be yoshi... or anyone else. Well I guess i should inform turbobear about xiggah's project. Xiggah told me he has a pre-rigged model. so pinkie pie fans are in luck.

As for recolors and costumes, that sounds like something I'd like to do. Which character they don't go over doesn't matter, so I'll probably use the .rel hacks available and let people choose which character they want to replace.

The order the ponies are done in.... it really depends on how quickly I can agree to a moveset. Pinkie Pie kind of sounds like a difficult character to come up with a moveset for, so it'll be a challenge!

ok so redpwnage sent me here i just need the pinkie model
ive never ported a model before but if i can just replace then thats all i need otherwise over someone who has a few external gfx preferably (4th wall ideas)  and i think i have a few ideas for a moveset.  glad to help because the world needs more ponies!!!

Quote from: turbobear on November 17, 2011, 10:26:33 PM
ok so redpwnage sent me here i just need the pinkie model
ive never ported a model before but if i can just replace then thats all i need otherwise over someone who has a few external gfx preferably (4th wall ideas)  and i think i have a few ideas for a moveset.  glad to help because the world needs more ponies!!!

I just uploaded a mannequin model for animation purposes if you wanted to make animations for Pinkie Pie, although it's not very useful for anything besides animating in BrawlBox. I'm being selfish and keeping the full models to myself :P

Erm. Before anything, I just wanna tell ya. Not a brony. I just like the show. K?

Anyways, I had downloaded the Rainbow model and I wanted to give you a rigging suggestion.

For the legs, right now they're hard to animate because with the rig you have set to it, it's like Rainbow has one really long shin with no knees.

Now, I'm not saying I'm the best rigger, as this is just a suggestion, but it'd be a much easier animating if the thighs were a bit longer, and the XFootJ accounted for Rainbow's second knee instead of her ankle. Following that, the XToeN would probably be better off accounting for what the XFootJ is controlling at the moment. That way, the back legs would be able to bend properly and animate properly.

Erm. No offense intended. Just a suggestion.