My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render

Started by Xiggah, October 29, 2011, 01:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

God... why do I feel so rejected and left out of this project now? ;_;

But if you hate animating, then Why not have someone do animations for you?
I'm back after a long while.

Xiggah: I sent you a pm
Redpwnage: he probably just hates that animating is tedious, rather than hating animating in itself. Because frankly it's quite fun when you do it right, it's just tedious...

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on February 05, 2012, 05:57:19 PM
God... why do I feel so rejected and left out of this project now? ;_;

But if you hate animating, then Why not have someone do animations for you?
Then why don't you contribute something useful instead of just spamming the thread and complaining that Pinkie Pie isn't the first, second or third pony he's going to make?

I wasn't complaining about that. Besides, That's because I only just discovered I HAD NO IDEA regarding this project.not to mention your spazzing just puts me down. It seems you have no respect for a mere 12 yr old brony. But i'm thinking about how i should help. IF ONLY I knew more about this project! (who's being worked on, and who's next. helping with the movesets, etc.) But it's OBVIOUS that ponies are going after Rainbow Dash first. It's just that Applejack is a lot more simple compared to Pinkie, Who is getting a bunch of weapons edited. Therefore, (I may be wrong though.) Pinkie is possibly going to go after Applejack. also, My taunt ideas (page 9 i think) were never put into consideration. Whatever happened to them anyway?
I'm back after a long while.

Ugh, for Celestia's sake, both of you just STOP. This is getting old, and you're just spamming the topic with pointless arguments.

Hey don't look at me for not knowing who was really going first. :srs: I'd blame tommopuppy for starting that argument by snapping at me like that!
I'm back after a long while.


guys all this fighting is making fluttershy sad

Red: if you want something to do you can help with spike (I'm pretty busy with life stuff so not too much is getting done)

from what i can tell the order of characters is really who ever gets done with their respective projects first

 you are all horrible human beings :V Love and tolerate I think was what the meme was?

Now that that's out of the way I took the time to do a writeup for RD. I know people are going to hate on this one for a pretty obvious reason, but hey, these sets are only hypothetical anyway. http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=15080.msg279919#msg279919
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

Quote from: turbobear on February 06, 2012, 12:01:12 AM

guys all this fighting is making fluttershy sad

Red: if you want something to do you can help with spike (I'm pretty busy with life stuff so not too much is getting done)

from what i can tell the order of characters is really who ever gets done with their respective projects first
I actually AM helping with the spike hack, it's just that my brawl keeps freezing whenever i boot it with mods. i STILL haven't figured out what is causing it to freeze. I'm a riivo user btw. So... yeah, I'm temporarily down for the count. *facepalm* So all i can do is make brstms for the mod if i have to.
I'm back after a long while.

What I know is that PSA'ing Olimar is hard because he'll freeze up at random times. I tried to make a PSA for the Chibi Megaman vertex once. It didn't turn out well, as you can tell.

I do know there's a way to make him start the match without pikmin and without freezing, but I lost that file in a hard drive crash a while back. So yeah, just know it isn't impossible.

(Alternatively, you can port it old style, by adding bones and moving it to a different character. OR you can just take it and re-rig it. Lots of options here.)


That's why we need to look into the PSA files a bit more. Who wants to parse files for the sake of ponies :D


Ugh, I hate being useless to this project. I really wish I could do something to help. I could try to teach myself PSA, but that would take awhile. Then again, I DO want to be a game developer, so it might be a good thing to learn...

Quote from: Xiggah on February 07, 2012, 02:48:21 AM
....Yeah, no. Might as well call this project dead.
You mean spike, right? *nervous laugh*
I'm back after a long while.

Just because Spike is an MLP character doesn't mean he's directly related to this project.

Also, Xiggah, what the hell are you talking about? MSN me