Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Black*Star definately on Pit. . . he just fits the most, with his annoying voice and everything. xD
Though, why exactly is Maka on Ike? Not that I'm complaining, but isn't he too tall to fit her? Couldn't she also work on Ness or Lucas? o.o

Quote from: Soneek on November 06, 2011, 06:01:19 PM
Yeah probably, if people bug me about it lol. Otherwise I'll forget.

I'm people  r) don't worry... I'll bug you so you wont forget  :af:
^3^

Quote from: Segtendo on November 06, 2011, 06:09:32 PM
Sudowoodo?
Nice.
I haven't been motivated to try and make a model fit a bone tree >.<

I made the bone tree fit, and then made some bone weights zero. Elekid's main body is only rigged to Lucas' chest lol. That's the main reason only his legs stretched a little and nothing else.

Quote from: Calamitas on November 06, 2011, 06:09:53 PM
Black*Star definately on Pit. . . he just fits the most, with his annoying voice and everything. xD
Though, why exactly is Maka on Ike? Not that I'm complaining, but isn't he too tall to fit her? Couldn't she also work on Ness or Lucas? o.o

Mainly because of the scythe, and the model I have has almost the same proportions as Ike, so yeah there wasn't a lot of noticeable stretching.

Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 06, 2011, 06:12:51 PM
I'm people  r) don't worry... I'll bug you so you wont forget  :af:

Lol just remind me halfway during the week or something, though after tomorrow I'm almost completely busy.

I'm gonna see if I can rig Black Star and Soul today, then that might be it for a few days.

Garchomp I'll probably get, Elekid and Sudowoodo I can't. I have Mewtwo over Luigi and Tails over Lucas. But great hacks though ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: Soneek on November 06, 2011, 06:16:54 PM
Mainly because of the scythe, and the model I have has almost the same proportions as Ike, so yeah there wasn't a lot of noticeable stretching.

Ah.
. . .
Any chances of an alternate version over Lucas or Ness?


What are you doing first? Black star or Soul? Also, some suggestions:

Toad over Ness
Polygon over Link

And I can't wait for soul! I have waluigi over pit, so i wont get black star :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I forgot about that Polygon! And yeah Toad over Ness should be easy. I really need to get a Dry Bowser model though...

Edit: Black Star first.

:D

Dry bowser. I have NO CLUE where to get that. Good Luck!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sonek we need more pokemon importers xD hope some day mew over ness for my psa since aafyre mew has several glitches and maybe  Celebi? we need to have celeby somewhere xD but great work  it would be epic if elekid was over someone else lucas looks way to psichic and not electrical :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soul over who, huh....hmm thats a tough one :-\

and Wow! Sudowoodo too? I'm glad I'm startin to see imports on a regular basis :D

Quote from: Soneek on November 06, 2011, 06:43:23 PM
Maybe. Once I learn how to size mod, I'll try it.

Ahh, nice.

Once I'm at it. . .
Any chances of other Soul Eater character than Black*Star and Soul, like Kid or Excalibur?

About Dry Bowser , Maybe his Mario Kart Wii Model ? (if it is possible to get that) :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 06, 2011, 07:39:10 PM
Sonek we need more pokemon importers xD hope some day mew over ness for my psa since aafyre mew has several glitches and maybe  Celebi? we need to have celeby somewhere xD but great work  it would be epic if elekid was over someone else lucas looks way to psichic and not electrical :P

I'd rather let Aafyre import those if he wants, since he worked hard on them before, though he got frustrated with Celebi. Same goes for Manaphy and Blaziken. By the way, who else did you have in mind for Elekid?

Quote from: Calamitas on November 06, 2011, 07:46:55 PM
Ahh, nice.

Once I'm at it. . .
Any chances of other Soul Eater character than Black*Star and Soul, like Kid or Excalibur?

Death the Kid definitely, maybe Lord Death and Excalibur if I can find models.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 06, 2011, 07:55:41 PM
About Dry Bowser , Maybe his Mario Kart Wii Model ? (if it is possible to get that) :D

I think so, or maybe from Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics. A few people I know have them so I'll check them when I get a chance.




Quote from: Soneek on November 06, 2011, 08:27:27 PM
I'd rather let Aafyre import those if he wants, since he worked hard on them before, though he got frustrated with Celebi. Same goes for Manaphy and Blaziken. By the way, who else did you have in mind for Elekid?

Death the Kid definitely, maybe Lord Death and Excalibur if I can find models.

I think so, or maybe from Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics. A few people I know have them so I'll check them when I get a chance.




if there was a way to put him over pikachu but he wont look wierd that would be the best option but i guess it would need a one slot fitmotion if that was possible and second hipotesis would be over diddy kong so we could use aafyre electabuzz and elekid xD of course they would need a psa since diddy kong is everything but electrical
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.