Soneek's Imports *Tales of Brawl: Dawn of the New World Previews*

Started by Soneek, October 30, 2011, 02:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 03:58:22 AM
Lol yeah. I'll do a few more stuff tomorrow. Mad tired
Fun Fact: My friend traded me an Axew egg when I was early in the game, it hatched as a shiny and he was pissed as hell.

I'll do the Hydreigon by tomorrow, I have a major headache so.. Sorry bro.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 13, 2011, 03:59:56 AM
Oh Soneek. I forgot to tell you, but Garchomp seems to need some fixing on its elbows and the tip of its tail.
And this too.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 13, 2011, 03:59:56 AM
Oh Soneek. I forgot to tell you, but Garchomp seems to need some fixing on its elbows and the tip of its tail.

I'll get to it at some point. Just remind me daily lol.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 13, 2011, 04:03:02 AM
Fun Fact: My friend traded me an Axew egg when I was early in the game, it hatched as a shiny and he was pissed as hell.

I'll do the Hydreigon by tomorrow, I have a major headache so.. Sorry bro.


Haha owned! And anytime you do them is fine bro.

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 04:05:32 AM
Haha owned! And anytime you do them is fine bro.

Lol yes, it was hilarious when I sent him a vid of it evolving XD And I still think Hax should go on Wolf instead of Bowser, Just the shell attacks kind of look weird to the max, and he's apparently haaaard to PSA so..

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 13, 2011, 04:08:35 AM
Lol yes, it was hilarious when I sent him a vid of it evolving XD And I still think Hax should go on Wolf instead of Bowser, Just the shell attacks kind of look weird to the max, and he's apparently haaaard to PSA so..

Guess it's time for new poll then, though I'll probably end up doing both anyway since my rigging is slightly improved lol.

My todo list for tomorrow.

Bisharp
Snivy
Caterpie
Serperior

Don't expect anything for at least 24 hours. This is a pending list, changes may or may not be made.



Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 04:05:32 AMI'll get to it at some point. Just remind me daily lol. Haha owned! And anytime you do them is fine bro.
lolk :P
Oh and also, I tested out Hydreigon and I say that you should examinate the animations (the ones included in your pack) in BrawlBox when you have the time. I saw some things that look like they need fixing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


A grey line flashes over the screen whenever Hydreigon does its first jump.

About Scrafty, it seems to me that Mario is the most practical choice, but it would be really cool if you can put him over Lucario. Maybe the top of his mohawk could reach the top/above Lucario's head.

Quote from: Flowteau on November 13, 2011, 05:00:32 AM
About Scrafty, it seems to me that Mario is the most practical choice, but it would be really cool if you can put him over Lucario. Maybe the top of his mohawk could reach the top/above Lucario's head.

I would think that Scrafty would go best on Ganon (moveset and motion wise), but whatever you choose will be fine  ;)

I haven't checked on Hydreigon yet but, how does the motion pac animations look with Charizard or Garchomp?
Hydreigon looks good, but making the other slots look bad is no good, no good  :P

EDIT: Yeah, I just checked him and the other zard slots in game with the motion pac... Maybe you should try re-rigging Hydriegon again  :-\ The motion pac makes charizard look like a gargoyle... and not the cool kind  :-\

Okay, I just saw Hydreigon without the motion pac... I died inside. I really did. I don't think you should be covering an improper model rig by editing the animations. The lower jaw... is it disabled? I... I didn't even think that a tail could bend in ways that his does. The weights are all over the place  :o I highly recommend that you try to rig this guy again, or on some other character. Looks great with the motion pac (has a ploygon from wing flopping in the screen btw), but makes charizard look like his face is frozen in fear  :-\ I hope I don't sound harsh. I don't want to come off sounding like a rudeypoo, but I hope you're planning on redoing this.

Quote from: xZedkiel on November 13, 2011, 04:59:22 AM
Wolf is winning the poll.. o:

of course he is. The other contenders are Bowser, who would look good but lets face it; unless Soneek imports bowsers shell model along with the whole shebang, he'll go invisible on allot of animations. Charizard is the other choice and that's just going to end up looking odd without another motion pac.  :-\

While wolf isn't my ideal choice either, i'd still like to see how Soneek would pull it off  ;) It sounds interesting  ;D
^3^

Yeah I noticed the polygon with the first jump. Charizard's face looks like that because I rigged Hydreigon jaw to charizards jaw, and the rest of the head to the head. When I get back later, I just edit the Hydreigon model in Brawlbox to match Charizard's bones more, instead of moving around Charizard's bones like I did last night, and re-rig. It probably won't be out until around 10PM, but yeah it would be nice to be able to have this guy on one slot without making the others look like crap.

Quote from: Soneek on November 13, 2011, 10:31:11 AM
Yeah I noticed the polygon with the first jump. Charizard's face looks like that because I rigged Hydreigon jaw to charizards jaw, and the rest of the head to the head. When I get back later, I just edit the Hydreigon model in Brawlbox to match Charizard's bones more, instead of moving around Charizard's bones like I did last night, and re-rig. It probably won't be out until around 10PM, but yeah it would be nice to be able to have this guy on one slot without making the others look like crap.
glad you will try to re rig it xD shame charizard only has 5 slots :S
Using his hands for the arm is a good idea but it will always make the Heads look wierd since charizard has the hands so close :S I will wait for the rerig and see  how it turns out also be waiting for when its Mew time :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, and I apologize to you guys, because this guy really needs to be a one slotter. Especially if we wanna have Hydreigon, Garchomp, Shadowsnake's Tyranitar, Salamence and Dragonite all on different Charizard slots. (Wait what?! Dragonite and Salanmence on Charizard???!!!)

:af2:

Got a lot planned for this week, and don't worry these requests are coming first.

Salamence ?! I love you forever :af: ( no homo )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.